100 Likes! 1005 posts!

Crown_king

100 likes 1005 posts and nearly 2 years on the forums, And still no title.

Oh well

You know usually on forums members receive their "titles" or "ranks" from showing they are involved in that particular community, not by making a ton of posts or getting likes. Active members  that have a genuine interest in a site without expecting anything in return are usually the types of people who get noticed...maybe if you don't worry about it then you may get it? Two years is a long time, so you must still be here because you like it here am I right?

You know usually on forums members receive their "titles" or "ranks" from showing they are involved in that particular community, not by making a ton of posts or getting likes. Active members  that have a genuine interest in a site without expecting anything in return are usually the types of people who get noticed...maybe if you don't worry about it then you may get it? Two years is a long time, so you must still be here because you like it here am I right?

It's more that he's kinda trolly.

Thanks guys and yes i can be seen as a troll.

Point made. Point accepted.

Mine came directly from complaining about titles. :D

Archived