Forget Everything; I Just Beat Gmoose

..And I'm a little annoyed that after waging an intense battle, RNG decides to shortchange me one Down Feather that I need to make the Luxury Fan. Seems like bad game design right there. :/  I modded and changed the recipe to four feathers now but I feel kinda bad about this.

Also, does anyone else have him show up in Winter? o_0

What he meant is that is is 1 down feather short to be able to craft one of the giants items. I think the Goose/Moose drop is fine, considering the moslings (if you find the egg) drops a huge amount of down feathers too, more than enough to craft either of the items (I even had enough to craft both).

I remember seeing in autumn. The egg spawned in spring but I didn't go near enough for him to appear. I revisited in autumn and he spawned, I killed him, then the moslings! I don't know if that's normal or not. I don't know if the eff is meant to despawn like the giants or not!

It's like the spring boss, both are his parts. It's not without one or the other...It's a really interesting boss, not only bwaahh mega monster(hi bearger!) but a dual form for one entity(and the fact that's a Goose/Moose are not in concern >:( ).... it's definitly my favourite boss.

Archived