Our Tavern (open discussion)

HELL(house of kraken) YEAH!

I have finished the "alpha" of the wiki!!! No more reworking! I have completed almost everything(except unnecessary things that are planned). I will go to Brasil next week so i won't work(first time woo!) for 2 weeks! Hope i will not miss you!

• Like 3

new log format :

Today is a new day! Expect new things!
Don't forget that it's easier to get than cookies! 

Work done:

-Finished the wiki!!!
-added small credits at the main page.

SoonTM : Tags.
Edited by orian34
  • Like 3

HELL(house of kraken) YEAH!

I have finished the "alpha" of the wiki!!! No more reworking! I have completed almost everything(except unnecessary things that are planned). I will go to Brasil next week so i won't work(first time woo!) for 2 weeks! Hope i will not miss you!

I must say, very good job Orian, you found stuff in the code, I even forgot about (the increase in walls hp ;) )

• Like 1

:wilson_livid:  the wiki isn't WIP, it's finished and now, it is only updates!!!

But that's true that i will have some work(a lot actually)!

Good or bad news that i'm leaving tomorrow?

As long as we still have new updates coming with new content, the wiki will always be a WIP :p prob at least until beta ;)

As long as we still have new updates coming with new content, the wiki will always be a WIP :razz: prob at least until beta ;)

There's a difference between something being WiP (that is knowingly missing features or features themselves not being final) and not being fully up to date to changes to a related subject/product/whatever. You wont say all mods are wip because next game update can break them. Or all software vs the OS they're running on. That's a different matter.

Oh the evil DRM Steam, better watch out! (sarc off)

Meh, its DRM is so fail that pirates find it easier to hack steam versions than find and ship DRM free one. It's never done anything but got in a way of legit customers... but that's just a tiny part, and not the main reason to steer clear of it. What it's doing to the industry, the monopoly, complete lack of responsibility/support mixed with the right to shut you down at their will, small letters noone reads,  the core rules under which it functions - but I could write 10 pages that noone will read. Basically anyone that cares already knows all that. But it's far far from oversimplified 'oh it's evil drm' statement and you know that.

Edited by DeathDisciple

Gods, how does this works? 

inst.components.lootdropper:AddFallenLootTable(MergeMaps(FALLENLOOTTABLEMERGED,FALLENLOOTTABLE.keys3),FALLENLOOTTABLE.TABLE_WEIGHT+FALLENLOOTTABLE.TABLE_KEYS3_WEIGHT,0.15)

and about the fa_keys file?
Edited by orian34

i was thinking, after reading the cure poison potion, does that means that, after drinking one of it, a snake blooded druid can heal of 50% of every poison attacks? 

edit: seems like the shadow conjuration is always necromancy...

Edited by orian34

i was thinking, after reading the cure poison potion, does that means that, after drinking one of it, a snake blooded druid can heal of 50% of every poison attacks? 

edit: seems like the shadow conjuration is always necromancy...

I'm finally starting to feel a little better, :)

Didn't we already have this discussion before and I showed you some links to the answers :D

Gods, how does this works? 

inst.components.lootdropper:AddFallenLootTable(MergeMaps(FALLENLOOTTABLEMERGED,FALLENLOOTTABLE.keys3),FALLENLOOTTABLE.TABLE_WEIGHT+FALLENLOOTTABLE.TABLE_KEYS3_WEIGHT,0.15)

and about the fa_keys file?

Heh, some mobs/objects have the keys3 table just appended to the rest of the (old) loot table (merged is t1 t2 t3, that just merges keys3 on top). Some have them separate (if theyre adding a new loot table with just keys3).

Keys can open just their own tier of locks as of now, which is what the keytype defines - if you look at fa_chests you'll see what (I've just slapped locks on existing chests, so they're easier to put on worldgen without 100 params)

Didn't we already have this discussion before and I showed you some links to the answers :grin:

i actually wanted to leave shadows to necro but... he made me allow it for wiz as well. I'll change stealth nerf it when necro is out anyway :p