Our Tavern (open discussion)

Glad to hear you are enjoying the mod, always like to hear that. 

For more info on the barbarian, check out his wiki page ;)

http://hero-in-the-dark.wikia.com/wiki/The_Barbarian

The Raging Goblin!  Niiice.  And on his ninth life eh?  What is he some kind of ferocious cat?  lol

Well I feel silly after complimenting the wiki only to realize I hadn't read it enough!  Makes it even better!

Thanks for the help.

The Raging Goblin!  Niiice.  And on his ninth life eh?  What is he some kind of ferocious cat?  lol

Well I feel silly after complimenting the wiki only to realize I hadn't read it enough!  Makes it even better!

Thanks for the help.

No problem, also check out what the barbarian gets at cap (lv 20)

You should be able to find most of the info about the mod within the wiki, if you can't find what you are looking for or want to make a suggestion etc, just post in this thread. :)

Thanks for the help.

Yeah, there is a LOT of references/easter eggs in the wiki ^^

when u ever have to cut characters or items from background use feather function on the magic wand tool or whatever u use :grin: just a tiny bit better. but ur work on the wiki is just superbe :grin: !! 

i made a new bunch on the monsters page, is that better? 

Thanks  :wilson_laugh: !

Well, i'm sorry for not doing anything on the wiki but :

1 : I am really busy, it's holydays time, a lot of travels.

2 : I am working on the summons page and it's really hard to find a small funny scene(like the previous one ;) ).

3 : I am 100%ing a small game so that takes some days to beat it.

Thanks for your understanding. :)

• Like 2

Oh wow, I....

oh.....

damn. Simplex beat me to what I was about to say.

Eh, might give this mod a try again, now that it's had some more time to grow.

A bunch of stuff has been added over the past several months and much more will be added in as well.

Well it certianly has grown since last time I checked the mod.Anyway I played mod a bit (hour or so) last night and I kept digging diamonds from common and "gold" rocks.So what exactly is their role ?I couldn't find on your wikia page anything about them.

Edited by Senteliks

Well it certianly has grown since last time a checked the mod.Anyway I played mod a bit (hour or so) last night and I kept digging diamonds from common and "gold" rocks.So what exactly is their role ?I couldn't find on your wikia page anything about them.

there is nothing on the page for now cause there is no use to them...for now

Edited by orian34

Well it certianly has grown since last time I checked the mod.Anyway I played mod a bit (hour or so) last night and I kept digging diamonds from common and "gold" rocks.So what exactly is their role ?I couldn't find on your wikia page anything about them.

Check for a lonely demon in the lava mines, he might be interested in taking them :p

(at least I'm quite sure I put the logic for it in on live...)

But yeah, most of their uses is supposed to be related to dwarf fort traders and what not - which isn't in yet.