Our Tavern (open discussion)

and what about these? Forgot or hated? bunnymen house, werepig, night splumonkey,(and the bat! Gods! They do not leave xp).

i guess i did miss the bat xp on the sheets, others are on the sheets though, guess it was an oversight when they were being added in. 

and what about these? Forgot or hated? bunnymen house, werepig, night splumonkey,(and the bat! Gods! They do not leave xp).

werepig is a tag not a prefab,

pigman={default=20,tagged={werepig=25}},

it should give xp, are you sure it doesnt? bat/bunny houses i think are not on sheets, which monkey prefab is missing? Stupid strings, I always miss some.

Normal hound waves are off in caves, the threats are on, unless they are still broken I thought I fixed that (on dev anyway, hell if i can keep track what's where anymore)

Werepig does not have special resists for the same reason as above, I got to get around to slap them all into SetOnWereFn(...) call, which I forgot about.

edit: wouldnt

monkey={default=10,tagged={nightmare=30}},

catch night splumonkeys? its just a tag too?

Edited by DeathDisciple
  • Like 1

please, i gonna be mad!

recname="fa_spell_shadowconjuration",
            school=FA_SPELL_SCHOOLS.ILLUSION,
        },

MakeSpell("fa_spell_shadowconjuration",shadowconjuration,8,FA_SPELL_SCHOOLS.NECROMANCY),

Madness!
Madness?

Madness?

Madness!

and about gobs :

Why don't someone tell me that that i forgot the half of the king's loot? A boss!

The Acid resistance of the king is forgotten or it's only removed?

I thought kraken was about to make further changes, so I didnt check. And yes, I forgot acid resist.

Madness!

I thought kraken was about to make further changes, so I didnt check. And yes, I forgot acid resist.

yeah, I'm going to be doing some tweaking to the goblin king, i just did not get around to testing it before I got sick, think I feel good enough today to start testing again. 

Ok i have done the update, wiki is above-to-date.

Tell me what you think of the spider queen page.

I tested the rings and have some things to say : 

the temp ring(B/F) are really almost useless...it up the temp of few ° but the temp cap of the climat stop it really fast(going faster than the ring). They really not worth their rarity.

the poop ring is really powerfull and does not worth it's rarity. You can so easily do awfull trraps...so much poop without getting bored to get them : The fire of the 5 colored rings(lol).

edit: i mean, do you see these 4? billions of them!

Edited by orian34

Ok i have done the update, wiki is above-to-date.

Tell me what you think of the spider queen page.

I tested the rings and have some things to say : 

the temp ring(B/F) are really almost useless...it up the temp of few ° but the temp cap of the climat stop it really fast(going faster than the ring). They really not worth their rarity.

the poop ring is really powerfull and does not worth it's rarity. You can so easily do awfull trraps...so much poop without getting bored to get them : The fire of the 5 colored rings(lol).

Should post this in the testing thread in the private section, since its not on a public update, i will look into it.

Yeah temp calc is a mess, it will stop it, unless I set it to much higher. However, rings bypass all resistances, so (I would assume) if you have some thermal gear for summer/winter, they will be much better since they are always +1/-1 and the temp influence will drop. I still think they should be faster tho.

I have been away for a while now and i see the last comment was almost two weeks ago!

What's going on lately, any progress? I did't play in over a month and i downloaded the latest update two weeks ago but didn't get to play!

I will DEFINITELY have time starting monday, so what's new? what needs testing? what's coming up? (:

I have been away for a while now and i see the last comment was almost two weeks ago!

What's going on lately, any progress? I did't play in over a month and i downloaded the latest update two weeks ago but didn't get to play!

I will DEFINITELY have time starting monday, so what's new? what needs testing? what's coming up? (:

Yeah, forums have been a little slow, I had a severe case of food poisoning so I was down for about two weeks, and DST came out, but we have been updating the dev version a LOT, just check that out and post in the testing thread in our private forum area.

• Like 1