Our Tavern (open discussion)

It should, it's meant to work. Not that I guarantee I didn't by mistake assume some ROG patch where vanilla works otherwise or the likes - and the whole heat/permasummer in there is supposed to matter, which it can't on non-rog (tho tbh after the nerfs to cave at summer it seems I'll have to buff the effects :p). But it should still be functional on vanilla, potential bugs aside.

so ...it hits the target(i mean, it strength and 10...)? Or it's something only used for the code so i don't have to tell about it?

Btw, now i have done every thing i could do without playing! Now, i will enjoy the update!!! YAY!

ho and i don't know if it's the ray of frost spell or the first spell on the craft list but it doesn't have a picture(it takes the one that was previously at the same place before changing craft tabs...

not quite sure what you mean, could you please take a screen shot.

ho and i don't know if it's the ray of frost spell or the first spell on the craft list but it doesn't have a picture(it takes the one that was previously at the same place before changing craft tabs...

Oh I see, the non book version, wherever did I read bluestaff lol. Don't think I'd catch that one in this lifetime :p

• Like 1

another thing that isn't really a bug : when orcs are sleeping, approaching them gets you taking an inevitable hit ...they don't have any time delay between sleep and awake...(and it seems they sleep forever, perhaps it's cause of the mandrake idk)

hmm there's no wakeup animation out there, I guess most mobs have some form of stategraph lockup on that. I could try to figure out something, like making them dazed for 2 seconds after waking up or whatever that wont need new animations. I'll have to check their sleeping patterns too I guess...

so after being screwed up(i need 5 ice to make the only offensive spell i have and there is only one ice boulder) i got to the mines(even without weapon! Badass!)and found dwarf town and ...lava plains...a ..lot! The only problem(two in fact) are : during war, what happens? Cause it's seems like peace but with cool drummings, even the dwarves are happy...

other thing is the lava rain...it lasts few seconds(2 i think) and don't drop anything(even dangerous things!)..I don't think it's intended like that...idk, i just make some feedback(btw, pretty diamond i found :grin:)

edit : and i really like the lava boulders, not that hard but enough annoying to have a constant difficulty!

Edited by orian34

lil update : for the lava rain, it lasts longer, sorry(more 10 s than 2) but it seems that items are spawning but disappears before falling.

still wandering in the lava plains, found some unturfed zone with hound mounds(and a dwarf that does 90 damages with his fire axe( x), i don't want to fight him!)) and the dwarf cemetary. Lots of boulders, a lot of variety(not lava boulders but ore), it's really beautifull and has a really good sense.

edit : wow, dwarf cemetary in the orc camp..., and those missing name mounds...

The perfect place

Run for your life! Fool!

Die in hell! I'm already in...

Edited by orian34
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

I'm love this mod and was really happy this update finally came out, so I started playing right away. However, every time I tried use the smelter, upon pressing "smelt" the game crashes. I tried disabling all mods except this one, and it still crashes. I don't really understand what the error message means, so here it is:

What do I do now? :(