Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Wilson groaned, and opened his eyes.

Wilson: ..My head's killing me....damn it, Wakana.....

Wilson slowly got back up onto his feet, taking out his axe.

Wilson: Alright, I think i'll be fine, now. Come on, Willow. We should gather some wood for that fire.

Wilson handed Willow a spare axe, and headed towards the forest.

After a few hours of hard work chopping trees, they had gotten plenty of logs. Definitely enough for several good fires, plus some extra. As well as plenty of pinecones.

Wilson: Hmm....say.....Willow....I think I could use some charcoal to make a cooking pot later...why don't you take care of those trees over there?

Wilson casually pointed to an isolated patch of trees not far from where they were.

Willow looks up at Wilson and smiles.

Willow: Oh! Well I better hop to it then!

She then gets up and jogs to the trees, she picks one of them in the middle and lights the Leaves on fire, it slowly spreads to the tree then to other trees around them, in about a hour or 2 the trees have been fully burnt to a crisp, Willow then begins to chop each of the individual trees, collecting as much as charcoal and pine cones as she can carry.

Yetifoot: "EEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

yetifoot crashed into the snow and pulled his head out and shook his head clean of snow, while patting some small bits of it off his white beard.

Yetifoot: "Thanks, the falling was actually fun, besides crashing into the snow... but thanks Wilson."

The bird, whilist stunned by the scream wasn't killed, it then got back up and shook it's feathers back into a cleanly manner. It lowered its head down to wakana and gave him a good peck on the head before honk screeching at him at the same high pitch as his scream whie yetifoot sat down, but he also noticed in the snow fog quite a distance away, that a large creature was moving, its outline stood up and walked away, it had a distinct figure of a giant Yetifoot remembered and befriended, but he doubted it was the same one in this new world.

Edited by YetiFoot

Wilson: No problem. Come on, it's time to set up camp. We have plenty of materials for now.

Wilson put some distance between himself and the forest, and started putting together a fire pit. When he was done, he lit it, and started putting together a science machine and a crockpot.

( @ThePreChewedTree care to take a turn? )

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Wakana flinched at the birds screech. In retalliation, he pulled out his tomahawk, and flung it downwards onto the bird's skull. Unfortunately, he wasn't holding it right, and instead hit it with the Flat end, not the Bladed End.

(amusing that it's like something similar to a pet cat that hates a certain person in the group and likes the others, this is just that same moment, BTW when are we gonna find out what happens to lucy?!)

Due to the bird being larger then Wilson it didn't go flying, but it did get curious as to what the Mandrake hit it with and snatched it up in it's beak and, without effort snapped the object in 2, the tomahawk head fell off the top half and the bird looked at Wilson again with a icy glare whilist staring at his axe. Yetifoot came over and sat down in the snow next to the fire, he took out 4 hollowed but smooth stones and handed his friends some, then he took out a big one he had and drank some water from it, the bird tramped over to him and sat beside him for some reason. Yetifoot just scooted away from it a little cause he didn't like birds as a human.

Edited by YetiFoot