Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

(I can get Willow in on the action, if you'd like.)

Willow's lighter looked down dejectedly under a bush. "What did I do wrong?" It asked itself, as it lay down, beginning to cry. "All I ever wanted was to be her friend..." It sobbed, feeling the immense, crushing weight of betrayal.

(There.)

Edited by Blewcheese

(That bush thing was weird, anyway, time to get in on the action of Roleplaying.)

Willow begins waving the torch around, the sight of swishing fire fascinates her, she looks back at Wilson screaming for the attention of the beaver monster.

Willow: I think it has left, I haven't seen it around while you were trying to call it. 

Edited by Zomsabra

suddenly yetifoot lumbered upon the beaver man, he roared before he swiped the beaver thing up by his tail; then slamming the creature down into the ground and dragging it before slamming it into a tree.

Yetifoot: "RAaaaaaaaaaaaaaUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"

The beaver beast suddenly seemed like defenseless rabbit as the new beast suddenly came and began pulverizing it, while as yetifoot pursued to inflict seriously fatal blows to the beaver beast.

(Okay, and....actually, I was waiting for you. D; 

I am here. I am always here.)

Amidst Yetifoot brutally slaughtering the werebeaver, Wilson and Willow managed to slip by, and get out of the forest, far away from it. They eventually got back to camp, and ran into Webber and the others.

Wilson: ....Webber!.....I was wondering if something happened to you....are you alright?

( @YetiFoot

Name: Maraa'cuz

Race: THEM

Appearance: Likes to appear as a stone totem

Alliance: Chaotic Neutral

Backstory: Maraa'cuz spent a long time watching the show his colleagues had set up. But in time, he grew bored of watching. So he had a minor rebellion against THEM, and left for the "stage" below. Now, he often lurks around the world, not afraid to get involved, even if the others would rather he leave things alone.

Personality: Completely unpredictable. Although not quite bipolar, he seems to switch from friendly, to virulently enraged to depressed, to a range of other emotions at the drop of a hat.

Also, @ThePreChewedTree @Zomsabra )

( Bro your so awesome :D thx and sorry <:( didn't know you were)

The beaver man's body fell scratched, bruised, and bleeding and somewhat ripped to pieces to the grassy floor, the Yetifoot sniffed and caught a whiff of the human and followed with curiosity and found their "CAMP" along with a plant thing riding a hound, curious he picked up the plant thing and sniffed it.

Yetifoot: "Raaaaaaaaaaaa?" he muttered