Something's in the Caves

YetiFoot

Before the spider could make another lap, Yetifoot bent down and picked it up, grabbed a long strand of grass, then tied the long legs on the spider thing's back to a tree branch high above the ground, then it focused on the more hostile weird hair man thing, and the other one that had a light stick.

Yetifoot: "*Roar-like growling*"

Wilson used his ice staff to freeze the binds around Webber, turning them so stiff, they merely shattered under Webber's weight, freeing him. Putting some distance between himself and Yetifoot, he lobbed an ice ball at Yetifoot's right foot, covering it in thick ice and slowing him down. Wilson backed towards his chests. There were four of them, and he had probably one chance to get it right, and pull out the one thing that would let him walk out of this situation in one piece.

Lucy watched helplessly, silently praying for them to live.

Wakana Shook his head and got up, before looking around. he then ran to Wulfric and pulled out rope from Wulfric's side bag, along with a spear. 

Wakana: "Wulfric! Hyagh!"

Wakana then began riding Figure 8's around Yetifoot's massive legs, wrapping the rope around them.

Suddenly the giant's eyes went from brown to an icy blue and the giant froze the mandrake,hound, and even the rope in place, while the giant then lifted his legs out of the tiny mandrakes trap and froze the man, the fire loving girl and the spider in place.

While the man was frozen the giant picked him up and his eyes became brown again and he looked at the man in the eye's,causing him to slowly dethaw.

Wakana: "I got it! I got it!"

Wakana then charged over to a third chest and pulled a torch off the ground. given light, the Chest is revealed to have 

a group of rockets underneath it. Wakana then lit a cord attached to the rockets. and covered his ears.

As the yetifoot looks at the fire that burned him his eye's begin to become a solid icy color, while his singed off fur begins to regrow back, his back fur begins to stand up and the ground slowly freeze's to solid ice and some ice pillars rise up from the ground and anything on fire is frozen into an object on ice fire ( cold generating fire)  then, before anything else can be done with the fire stick that the small man is holding, he freeze's it into a pure ice staff.

Yetifoot: "RAAAAAAAGHHH!!! YOoooo illl noooo use fiiiiiirrrrre!!!!!!!!"

The 2 small creatures, the spider and the mandrake hear the yetifoot's unusual sentence and realize it can speak.

Edited by YetiFoot

(IDK if its a good time, but I am finally back from my "very long role playing break that shouldn't have had" and i thought this is a good roleplay! May i be WX-78?) (Hi Silent and Prechewed idk if you guys remember me.)

( sure if you wanna then the choice is yours)