Jet

Wheat.png    

WHEAT     

What we could do with it: 

Refine it to make flour and in turn we could use the

flour to craft new crock pot recipes.

180px-Bbq.png

BBQ

We now have more creatures in the Don't Starve world. 

So, what would we do with them? BBQ them!

What are the animals we could BBQ;

Beefalo, Pig, Volt Goat,Catcoon,Hounds

What do you think? XD Any more scrapped ideas which you think should be implemented?

tumblr_mz0eqw62s31s8bb9go1_500.png

Wrecked city aesthetic, it looks so cool but since the games art direction went another way It won't ever get added without a lot of other things being added. *shrugs* I'm just engrossed by the idea.

That is really awesome, o.o it could be an idea for another dlc, o.o

Snowman that would through snowballs and fight for you. Kevin said it would be added to winter but they never did :(

Also doors, would make making a zoo a lot easier 

A scary snowman would be nice, o.o it would make winter tougher, which is fun,XD

I'm pretty sure disease was mentioned.. It would definitely make the Healing Salve, Honey Poultice, and Amulet more useful.

True, made that could be one of those "events". I have never used Healing Salve and Honey Poultice and have never crafted an amulet. The disease would probably force me to make some!

Wheat.png    

WHEAT     

What we could do with it: 

Refine it to make flour and in turn we could use the

flour to craft new crock pot recipes.

180px-Bbq.png

BBQ

We now have more creatures in the Don't Starve world. 

So, what would we do with them? BBQ them!

What are the animals we could BBQ;

Beefalo, Pig, Volt Goat,Catcoon,Hounds

What do you think? XD Any more scrapped ideas which you think should be implemented?

curious where you pulled the BBQ anim from? We would love to use that in our mod...

I think Doors should be in the DLC. But there should be multiple types each type of wall like a hay door and tulecite Door. I'm saying this because there is a texture of a door in the animations folder of Don't Starve.

Having a door would make our bases complete.. :D 

I would love it if they ended up using the Tesla Biome that the Volt Goats were originally created for.

The Tesla tree TEX file looks amazing in my opinion

I've seen those trees and they seem to not blend so well with the style of don't starve, design wise (in my opinion). I little tweak and they would be great. I have a question though... what do you think will be the tree's use? o.o

I've seen those trees and they seem to not blend so well with the style of don't starve, design wise (in my opinion). I little tweak and they would be great. I have a question though... what do you think will be the tree's use? o.o

I was imagining it was some sort of MAD SCIENCE area, and i imagine the tree's could be used as defences when lightning strikes as the electricity would go from tree to tree, making a sort of electrical barrier. they could also probably be chopped down and used in (MAD) science crafting recipes.

I would love it if they ended up using the Tesla Biome that the Volt Goats were originally created for.

The Tesla tree TEX file looks amazing in my opinion

Yes.  This.  You could destroy them for doodads and other new pieces needed for mad science.  I personally envision the Tesla biome being like the chess biome, where it appears in patches within the regular world.   It could have a few other 'static' pieces, plus of course new enemies.  And/or volt goats.   Or it could be part of one of the worlds in the second adventure mode that comes with the new Mad Science DLC, wherein we learn more about THEM!

I was imagining it was some sort of MAD SCIENCE area, and i imagine the tree's could be used as defences when lightning strikes as the electricity would go from tree to tree, making a sort of electrical barrier. they could also probably be chopped down and used in (MAD) science crafting recipes.

A Mad Science Area? XD pretty cool, would it work a bit like the ruins? like... you could craft some things only in that area? 

Yes.  This.  You could destroy them for doodads and other new pieces needed for mad science.  I personally envision the Tesla biome being like the chess biome, where it appears in patches within the regular world.   It could have a few other 'static' pieces, plus of course new enemies.  And/or volt goats.   Or it could be part of one of the worlds in the second adventure mode that comes with the new Mad Science DLC, wherein we learn more about THEM!

Mad Science DLC? :eek-new:

Not even WX-78 is smart enough to figure out a bow. defaq is up with that. Bow-2 boards, 4 charcoal, and 8 silk. Arrow-2 sticks, a flint, and any kind of feather, makes 4. Make extra effect arrows (like the extra dmg, fire, sleep/slow) by adding gems, teeth, etc, and make your own custom arrows! We have all sorts of staffs, but we don't have the damage staff. This bow is like a boomarang, but you don't have to worry about catching it. It is like blowdarts...but way cooler!

Not even WX-78 is smart enough to figure out a bow. defaq is up with that. Bow-2 boards, 4 charcoal, and 8 silk. Arrow-2 sticks, a flint, and any kind of feather, makes 4. Make extra effect arrows (like the extra dmg, fire, sleep/slow) by adding gems, teeth, etc, and make your own custom arrows! We have all sorts of staffs, but we don't have the damage staff. This bow is like a boomarang, but you don't have to worry about catching it. It is like blowdarts...but way cooler!

Why would a bow be made out of boards?

Why would a bow be made out of boards?

Why would it be made of wood you ask? Because it is a bow. And bows are wood. A boomarang is made with a board. Maybe you could make some spiffy magic bow out of thuelicite with a nightmare fuel string, but other than that I don't know what you would make it out of.

Why would it be made of wood you ask? Because it is a bow. And bows are wood. A boomarang is made with a board. Maybe you could make some spiffy magic bow out of thuelicite with a nightmare fuel string, but other than that I don't know what you would make it out of.

No, i know bows are made of wood, but i would rather have it cost 8 logs (equal to 2 boards)

Archived