Unimplemented ideas that would be awesome if added to the dlc

Jet

No, i know bows are made of wood, but i would rather have it cost 8 logs (equal to 2 boards)

logs are too....bulky and thick for that in my opinion.

Well, actually composite bow consists of horn, wood, and horse tendon. This is equivalent of 1 beefalo horn, 2 boards, x amount of silk and meat??.

3 materials max. Maybe replace charcoal with horn, and on spiffy magic version you need the fuzzy rhino's horn. Not many people would know that you need the horn, if that matters to Klei. And I kind of like the double recipe type deal. As in basically 2xboomarang mats, just more silk.

logs are too....bulky and thick for that in my opinion.

3 materials max. Maybe replace charcoal with horn, and on spiffy magic version you need the fuzzy rhino's horn. Not many people would know that you need the horn, if that matters to Klei. And I kind of like the double recipe type deal. As in basically 2xboomarang mats, just more silk.

A lot of twigs could be a option.

I want the next adventure mode. Moleman Wilson just beat darkness and he is ready for more!

For the next adventure, I would like to go where Maxwell didn't. He created so much stuff in the world, but the world is infinite right? So maybe we could venture into the void? Surely there is something interesting at the edge of his world.

I want the next adventure mode. Moleman Wilson just beat darkness and he is ready for more!

For the next adventure, I would like to go where Maxwell didn't. He created so much stuff in the world, but the world is infinite right? So maybe we could venture into the void? Surely there is something interesting at the edge of his world.

The world is/should be round. Gravity would be different if it were flat.

Funny, I pictured it like a fractured chessboard.

What if this world has many different islands with all the different characters surviving at the same time on different ones, while every time you create a new world They clone whoever you are playing as, and this world is earth-size with similar gravity (not the same, it changes depending on what the core is and how much of what is there). Maybe Their world is the real world where most people live an you are in a dream, but now it is turning sour because you are sleeping on a straw roll. 

#akwardbrainleak

What if this world has many different islands with all the different characters surviving at the same time on different ones, while every time you create a new world They clone whoever you are playing as, and this world is earth-size with similar gravity (not the same, it changes depending on what the core is and how much of what is there). Maybe Their world is the real world where most people live an you are in a dream, but now it is turning sour because you are sleeping on a straw roll. 

#akwardbrainleak

Respectable theory, but I am leaning towards the chess obsession Maxwell has.

Respectable theory, but I am leaning towards the chess obsession Maxwell has.

i must be pretty smart if my brain spills onto the keyboard and it makes sense :cool2:

In all seriousness I think that since They created the world, and Maxwell populated it, it is probably not a giant chess board. And also it isn't really like there is accurate symbolism there, since Maxwell is not controlling this like a chess set. He made creatures and set them free, but he is bound to the throne and he can't control what they do.

In all seriousness I think that since They created the world, and Maxwell populated it, it is probably not a giant chess board. And also it isn't really like there is accurate symbolism there, since Maxwell is not controlling this like a chess set. He made creatures and set them free, but he is bound to the throne and he can't control what they do.

Maxwell says there wasn't much there when he arrived, and he claims most of the things now present in the world to be designed by him. Though the trying to understand the symbolism always throws me, I think he mostly just makes chess pieces because he knows this is a game. Its Their game, but he didn't always know that. 

Only a few things existed before Maxwell came, like the merms (best background picture yet). However, Maxwell makes a point to boast how much he added into the world and how much he had built.

According to the epilogue, the person on the throne has obtained new powers and might try to attempt escape through a unexpected action. So there was something that Maxwell never tried to do. I want to say there is some sort of dark void worlds with crazy stuff, something revolving around the ruins, or something completely un-thought of. I don't know how Wilson could get off the throne and keep his new powers, but I wish we could find out soon.

Maxwell says there wasn't much there when he arrived, and he claims most of the things now present in the world to be designed by him. Though the trying to understand the symbolism always throws me, I think he mostly just makes chess pieces because he knows this is a game. Its Their game, but he didn't always know that. 

Only a few things existed before Maxwell came, like the merms (best background picture yet). However, Maxwell makes a point to boast how much he added into the world and how much he had built.

According to the epilogue, the person on the throne has obtained new powers and might try to attempt escape through a unexpected action. So there was something that Maxwell never tried to do. I want to say there is some sort of dark void worlds with crazy stuff, something revolving around the ruins, or something completely un-thought of. I don't know how Wilson could get off the throne and keep his new powers, but I wish we could find out soon.

Theory: In the backstory, it shows that the shadow watchers caused all of this to happen and I think a shadow watcher was on the throne. Maxwell threw the shadow watcher off the throne then sat on it but became bound to the throne. Or to save you from reading that, Maxwell basically pulled a "Demon Styled Adventure Mode"

I want more seasonal creatures! Only winter has creatures totally unique to it, and I'm disappointed that this was never changed...

I completely agree! The devs never listen to the one Koelefant for each season suggestion.

Some of those linked city items would actually fit perfectly in the marble biome  

as for wheat.  I am not strictly against it . But I think that before they go ahead and new things to farm  klei need to re-balance  the farmables we do have so that they actually compete with meat . But they dont  They arent even close to a stack of monster meat and  berrys. 

Some of those linked city items would actually fit perfectly in the marble biome  

as for wheat.  I am not strictly against it . But I think that before they go ahead and new things to farm  klei need to re-balance  the farmables we do have so that they actually compete with meat . But they dont  They arent even close to a stack of monster meat and  berrys. 

Wheat would be a lot like grass with a rarity like reed. It could be used as an ingredient which can be added to meat. Meat pie? Meat Buns?

But Wilson gest stuck on the throne, like Maxwell did. So Wilson can't escape back to Earth. Even if they could, They could just get Wilson back if They really wanted to. Unless Wilson ca fight Them of course, which would be a sequel, and not very don't starve-y.

But Wilson gest stuck on the throne, like Maxwell did. So Wilson can't escape back to Earth. Even if they could, They could just get Wilson back if They really wanted to. Unless Wilson ca fight Them of course, which would be a sequel, and not very don't starve-y.

The goal is to break the circle, which doesn't mean it has to be escaping back to earth.

Archived