Why we cant eat stones?

You would die if you ate only rocks in real life.

Some people eat rocks due to an addictive chemical or other quality in rocks.

Just walk up to these types of people and say "Y'know, try a nice bowl of Cap'N Crunch."

Interesting, but I dont think there are any plans to add anyone who eats rocks.

Id make a nice challenge for a mod maker to do though.

I'm pretty sure I've played a mod of a character that eats rocks it might have been a snowman or something I forgot.

Title

We have a character who eats only meat

None that only eat vegetables

Why not eat rocks and be a perfect ecologist?

So would not kill neither plant nor animal ^_^

I think you meant a different word from "ecologist" here.  Actually, it is ecological to eat the other living things in the DS world because they regenerate and many challenges involve setting up ways for those items to regenerate.  Rocks, being non-renewable and not involved in a life cycle or food chain, are actually non-ecological and not very good choices for eating (unless you lived only in caves like a rock lobster). 

it could be interesting to play a character who only ate nonrenewables though.  You would have extra incentive to either go to the caves or teleport to new worlds periodically.

Some people eat rocks due to an addictive chemical or other quality in rocks.

Just walk up to these types of people and say "Y'know, try a nice bowl of Cap'N Crunch."

Pica: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_%28disorder%29

It happens for different reasons, but usually because of severe nutrient deficiency or need to neutralize some toxin.  Fun fact: there is a species of parrot that regularly eats clay from cliffsides to neutralize toxins found in the nuts they eat.

The idea seems kinda dumb

We have a character that eats meat

that character is the opposite of the character above who isn't featured in the game.

Why would we need something like a rock lobster or moleworm person for the gameplay. People would have billions of rocks to eat so it'd be boring and bland on gameplay on how it seems. Low on hunger? Oh no problem I'll just eat a rock. Oh what's that I'm out of rocks? I'll just go to the rock quarry and mine some more rocks to eat.

Archived