Electric Milk from Volt Goats

I've been looking for information all over the internet and seems like I'm the first to find it lol, so I created a account to see if anyone has come across some Electric Milk. Had a group of my pigs killing volts for me and one dropped Electric Milk, haven't drank it yet, hoping to see if there's any better uses for it. THanks!

You should be able to milk the volt goats during the night, don't you think? Like you shave beefalos during the night! Wouldn't that make more sense?

Ya, it really would.  Do volt goats breed now?  Because if not and the only way to get it is kill them, then it's pretty much a pointless addition.

Edit: Has anyone tested giving them things to see if they'll drop it without killing them?

I've been trying to keep a close eye on my 4 goats and as yet (over 45 ish days) they have not reproduced. this is very concerning. 

Granted i am not based near them but assuming they breed like beefalo this would not be an issue. ive tried giving them most of the non edible things and there has been no "give" option but im still working on it.

Ya, it really would.  Do volt goats breed now?  Because if not and the only way to get it is kill them, then it's pretty much a pointless addition.

Edit: Has anyone tested giving them things to see if they'll drop it without killing them?

There's nothing in the code to suggest you can interact with them in new ways. I see code for breeding, they have tuning variables for reproduction rates, so I think they do... But it would be hard to tell, as I don't think they have a model for kids.

It's weird that icecream needs to be cooked WITH FIRE!

It's obvious you need to melt the ice to be able to mix all the ingregients!

More seriously, it would be nice if you could only prepare some kind of ''ice cream mixture'' in the crock pot then you need to freeze it in the ice box ! Same for the melonsicle. That would just make things complicated for... not much more, though =P

I just had a weird idea; you know that WX wants to kill all the Hoomans, right? Well pigs are half human but they don't care if he's a mechanism or not: Pigs kill the clockworks but not WX, strange. So just like Webber with spiders, I thought may be to change something and in certain areas have him nerfed, yet in certain areas buffed; WX-78 couldn't befriend Pigs, which would attack it automatically but he could befriend clockworks, who would be neutral towards him unless provoked and he could befriend them by giving them stuff. Gears wouldn't work, frazzled wires are too rare; I'm stuck with this idea now ._.

Archived