I found this amusing

Kinda related, but also kinda not, but how do i find the in-game settings part of Steam so i can adjust the thingy for taking screenshots so i don't have to use paint for everything.

Can't use F12?

You can change it by going on steam, then going into your steam settings, choosing In-Game, and you should be able to see the option from there.

Can't use F12?

You can change it by going on steam, then going into your steam settings, choosing In-Game, and you should be able to see the option from there.

I'm using a laptop, there is no F12 button.

I was talking about how to go into the steam settings, like where do you click because i can't find it.

I'm using a laptop, there is no F12 button.

I was talking about how to go into the steam settings, like where do you click because i can't find it.

steam -> settings -> in-game -> screenshot shortcut key, and you can change the key from there

Found this too, it should be called "Sinkhole to the Ruins" so when it's wet it should sound wrong. Dear god why does Klei leave stuff like this in the game.

I'll bet they've seen it and just went, "Yeah, it's PERFECT."

Klei, whatever you do, do NOT remove or change this, this is far too perfect and funny.

It's like that game called Improbable Island where the game took whatever weapon you were using and did this: "you strap your INSERT WEAPON HERE to your back" If you had no weapon, it said: "You strap your fists to your back." This spelunk wet deeper thing is basically like that, but funnier.

Archived