The Impatient Thread

Less. Freaking. Angry Birchnuts.

I also hope for more crops, sources of meat, more biomes, and overall just more fun!

I'd agree until I discovered that if you stay in the area but out of their attack range they eventually go neutral (that is to say, stop sending their minions and shooting out roots) and you can just chop them down without a problem. I'm not sure if that's a bug or intended, but I'm not complaining about having 35 Living Logs before Day 40.

I'm betting on bug though. 

Just out of curiosity MycoLogical,how would you react if they added Mushroom farms?

I would be happy, but they are a little op at the moment (well, the green and blue at least) what we need is a greater variety before mushroom farms become feasible.

I would be happy, but they are a little op at the moment (well, the green and blue at least) what we need is a greater variety before mushroom farms become feasible.

I suppose. Any suggestions for different varieties that could even it out? 

The reason I brought it up before is because you mentioned something about calming a farm or something and the idea for a mushroom farm popped into my head :-) Though perhaps you may have already had the idea long before me.

Archived