The Dont Starve Addiction

The Dont Starve Addiction Is something I have made up. Right now your probably thinking what the heck is it. Well heres you answer. So you've probably played countless games and have died one to many times. But why do you keep on trudging on through that everlasting storm. Ive been playing Dont Starve and Im like yeah Day 100 lets do something special ^.^ so I go out and do something special ... A.K.A on a quest to destroy 10 Spider Nests With A Shovel And no food and well you probably know what happens next. NOOOO. So I Go up and get a glass of water. I come back and start a new game. Its like i dont know you cant stop no matter what happens you want to keep on going. I just felt like writing this i have no idea why but yeah. I hope you enjoyed this thing that Ive written I wish you guys luck on your never ending Dont starve Journeys and well thats it.

post-366867-0-71017100-1396969269_thumb.post-366867-0-16662900-1396969301_thumb.

Shouldn't this fluffy little beast of mine be added to the game?

Goddammit I know what you are talking about. When I lost my ~150 day world I shouted loudly, and crushed my hand on the table. I went into the kitchen, got myself some cookies, told my roommate to leave me alone and started a new world right away, with deep anger and childish curiousity in my heart.

Goddammit I know what you are talking about. When I lost my ~150 day world I shouted loudly, and crushed my hand on the table. I went into the kitchen, got myself some cookies, told my roommate to leave me alone and started a new world right away, with deep anger and childish curiousity in my heart.

lol man

I don't know what's going on in here, but there are giant pictures of a cat and that makes me happy.

thx and im just talking about how when you die in dont starve you *commonly* dont rage quit. You start over and keep on playing till the cycle starts all over again.

exactly what I was going to say

lol kitteh

I love your cat. 

thx

I was off yesterday and had an 8 hour run on ds... dreamt about being chased by hounds all night then I heard deerclops growling and started freaking out cuz it was summer

lol man you still alive or did you die :(

World 3, day 203. Idk wtf to do. I could just live off my bee boxes, four tams, hound shelter, and the materials for more that 40 dark swords endlessly.

you got a whole life ahead of you. *Runs into the woods* *a cat falls on him* *the end of life*

Archived