Way to kill Big Foot.

You know what really grinds my gears?

When there is a mob in the game that you can't kill, with pig king it makes two, we need to figure out the way to kill Big Food, put here your ideas!

Mine would be, hurting him in the leg four times, using sanity and insanity obelisks. Every world has set of two insanity and two sanity obelisks, they are where pig king is, so they way to kill Big Foot in my opinion should be forcing him to step on obelisk, when he steps on obelisk (it must be risen), we hear roar and his food would be bleeding (or, since there is no blood in this game, obelisk should be stuck in his foot), and then he leaves, the next times he arrives he would have scar on his leg, and if we menage to make all four obelisks hurt him, he dies, and we get loot... or a massive boss fight starts.

It would be good way since you need to be insane in order to kill him, or wound him enough so boss fight starts.

What do you think?

When there is a mob in the game that you can't kill, with pig king it makes two, we need to figure out the way to kill Big Food, put here your ideas!

Mine would be, hurting him in the leg four times, using sanity and insanity obelisks. Every world has set of two insanity and two sanity obelisks, they are where pig king is, so they way to kill Big Foot in my opinion should be forcing him to step on obelisk, when he steps on obelisk (it must be risen), we hear roar and his food would be bleeding (or, since there is no blood in this game, obelisk should be stuck in his foot), and then he leaves, the next times he arrives he would have scar on his leg, and if we menage to make all four obelisks hurt him, he dies, and we get loot... or a massive boss fight starts.

It would be good way since you need to be insane in order to kill him, or wound him enough so boss fight starts.

What do you think?

Kinda off topic but is it possible to get Bigfoot to kill pig king or any boss?

Kinda off topic but is it possible to get Bigfoot to kill pig king or any boss?

You can make him kill Deerclops by freezing Deerclops and ringing bell, you can pretty much kill anything with it, except pig king.

Pig King is unkillable.

That poor giant.  It probably doesn't even want to harm anyone yet can be exploited for the mass destruction of the land and your enemies.  I thought that was cruel enough.  I would never want to kill him. 

Poor Bob. he wants to help and spread friendship and love across the land.

Instead he kills everything he meets.

This may be crazy... but what if the legs are just a place holder? I mean, the main idea on the post seems highly unlikely and difficult to find do... and it wouldn't make sense to be able to kill something that big by hitting it's foot with a spear... or even fire/ice.

Just my opinion.

I'm pretty sure "big foot" is a weapon rather than a monster.

In the case that he is something more than just a weapon. I would assume it might lay an egg or something to create a seasonal giant at will.

The killable ping king idea was tossed around a bit by the devs. I bet the old idea was that he would drop some rare item that only a magical pig would have, and it could be used to call some powerful monster.

Oh hey there Glommer, what are you up to?

Maybe the pig king is giant food :D

I don't think that Big Foot is a weapon. It seems much more likely that it is a creature that likes Glommers very much. If it hears the signal made by dead Glommer wings and flower (Old Bell), it will become very angry that somebody killed a Glommer and will come and kill the murderer of the Glommer. But because Big Foot does not have any visual abilities, he only orients according to the sound so he destroys the place where the Old Bell was rung, assuming that the murderer of the Glommer will still be there.

What do you think?

Bigfoot is never meant to be fought. It's a way of easily dealing with giants.

And Warburner, I am kinda going off topic but you have that thing that says "No multi-player" but I can tell you something; someone has thought to work on multiplayer for DS. It's not devs, but I can assure you multiplayer will be in the game one of these days (as a mod).

And Warburner, I am kinda going off topic but you have that thing that says "No multi-player" but I can tell you something; someone has thought to work on multiplayer for DS. It's not devs, but I can assure you multiplayer will be in the game one of these days (as a mod).

Off Topic: I wouldn't mind a multiplayer mod but the problem is the coding it would take. There's been attempts in the past but none have been successful.

There is already one, local server multiplayer mod.

There is already one, local server multiplayer mod.

Yeah, well the two player local thing is outdated and doesn't get updated by whoever made it so it's kind of pointless. Besides, you need to spawn the second player, instead of having two players spawn at the same time at thw beginning of the game, plus you share a screen, plus the second player can't craft etc.

So in the end; everyone wants something to have all characters their abilities and be individual, which is what Crynux is trying to accomplish here.

Archived