Add a refill option for the Bucket-o-poop

Hm...but wouldn't this make farmplots even more op? Bucket-o-poop is already an upgrade for farming.

Besides the comical effect....I'm not quite sure about that thing....I mean if you have poop for farming in the first place....there is plenty of it without the need for the bucket....imo

Besides the comical effect....I'm not quite sure about that thing....I mean if you have poop for farming in the first place....there is plenty of it without the need for the bucket....imo

But you can use the bucket multiple times. (10 uses from 3 poop, 2 bones, 4 logs) otherwise you would need 10 poop.

But you can stack poop to 20.

But you can use the bucket multiple times. (10 uses from 3 poop, 2 bones, 4 logs) otherwise you would need 10 poop.

But you can stack poop to 20.

I know how it works ^^

After a bit of thinking I came to the coclusion that it is helpfull if you work with pigs for manure because there is no Beefalo around. But then it should be refillable I think. Otherwise...

Not that I have anything against a bucket of poo....^^

I was thinking the same.  Sure it extends the use of poop, but there's an abundance of poop.  From what I can tell, bone shards are non-renewable, though I could be wrong.

Archived