Snowman

"Maxwell!"

*Knock knock knock*

"Do you want to build a snowman? Come on lets go play! I never see you anymore, get off the throne. It's like you have gone away! We used to be the best nemesises and now were not. I wish you would tell me whyyyy! Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman!"

"Go away Wilson!"

"Okay bye......"

This made my day--thank you. All the kids in my family have been obsessed with Frozen and now I am able to find something to relate to.

"Maxwell!"

*Knock knock knock*

"Do you want to build a snowman? Come on lets go play! I never see you anymore, get off the throne. It's like you have gone away! We used to be the best nemesises and now were not. I wish you would tell me whyyyy! Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman!"

"Go away Wilson!"

"Okay bye......"

Darn, you beat me to it!

If this is real, and not just unused content, I am going to get the early access the moment it becomes available.

Also, I think that the second set of images are going to be world customisation options, what with the frog rain icon and all.

well, I found this in the files.

If this is real, and not just unused content, I am going to get the early access the moment it becomes available.

Also, I think that the second set of images are going to be world customisation options, what with the frog rain icon and all.

It's not.

well, I found this in the files.

I'll give you credit for those images, Excluding the pyro they resemble the art style of Don't Starve and could probably be in the game.

It's not.

I'll give you credit for those images, Excluding the pyro they resemble the art style of Don't Starve and could probably be in the game.

I mostly assumed it was real because of the cactus, If I remember correctly stuff for a cactus and cactus meat has been found in the games files already, right?

It's not.

I mostly assumed it was real because of the cactus, If I remember correctly stuff for a cactus and cactus meat has been found in the games files already, right?

Remember, yesterday and today were two updates, look at the dates and find the files by yourself, also are Snow and Shadow chester

post-236059-0-64038000-1393522886_thumb.

Two forms of "ice fire" to keep cool in summer? Block of ice you can cut from frog ponds and keep in your fridge to fuel the ice fire? Or just plop it on the ground for a small cooling radius? Lean-to to shade from the sun? Different form of umbrella to also shade from sun? Moles to eat your vegetables, vultures to eat your jerky, and goats to eat EVERYTHING! And those tumbleweeds? Be afraid you wallers!

post-233132-0-15208000-1393527123_thumb.

New Character

attachicon.gifs3.png

Is that

Is that a

PROMOTIONAL CHARACTER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vulture and cactus hint at desert biome, goat is probably... mountains? Something earthy. The mole will probably be there too. 

Finally, we have a slider icon for frog rain. If that's in sandbox mode now, God help us.

Snowman will be a setpiece that appears only once, during random winter, if you get close to it, it will tell you "Hey... come here... a little closer..." and if you are close enough he will tell you "wanna hear a secret...?", and if you don't run away he will tell: "it is raning my flesh", then snowman will disappear and your sanity will be all drained.

Archived