Snowman

Mmm... Maybe.

It might be, bacause winter doesn't seem to have anything special and new in this dlc, while summer will be different, spring will be the current summer and will have a giant, and autumn will be added. The snowman will be something new to implement in winter.

"Maxwell!"

*Knock knock knock*

"Do you want to build a snowman? Come on lets go play! I never see you anymore, get off the throne. It's like you have gone away! We used to be the best nemesises and now were not. I wish you would tell me whyyyy! Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman!"

"Go away Wilson!"

"Okay bye......"

"Maxwell!"

*Knock knock knock*

"Do you want to build a snowman? Come on lets go play! I never see you anymore, get off the throne. It's like you have gone away! We used to be the best nemesises and now were not. I wish you would tell me whyyyy! Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman!"

"Go away Wilson!"

"Okay bye......"

Hahaha lol

I could see everything, just couldn't reply worth a dang. I'll spare the detailed specifics, but it involved a forum update here, and fixing it involved me having to re-install Shockwave so Flash would register for this site correctly.

The fact that you saw it means that my job here is done.

Archived