The Elemental Season Based Giants

Hey Guys, I have some Idea for Don't Starve: Reign of Giants...

This is it...

1. ICE Giant = Deerclops = Appear in Winter -- Ability: Make thing frozen

2. FIRE Giant = The giant turtle/Tarasque/Torchtoise (see the "forbidden knowledge" video)= Appear in Summer -- Ability: Fire-breathing

3. WIND Giant = Giant in the first "Reign of Giants" teaser (Raccoon-Badger giant?) = Appear in Autumn -- Ability: ?

4. WATER Giant = ? = Appear when it's Rain -- Ability: ?

5. EARTH Giant = The giant tentacle monster/Giant Rock Lobster = Appear in Underground -- Ability: Earthquake

6. DARK Giant = Final Boss = It's appear when you defeat all of the other giants/appear in the Ruin = Maybe it can be Pelontrix??

How about that? :livid:

I forgot one season...

8. LIGHT Giant = Giant Butterfly = Appear in Spring, it's a Neutral Giant -- Ability: Healing

Ok, then... let's see:

1. Giant type/elemen: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Ice, Metal, Dark, and Light = MONSTER CARDS

2. Giant season: Summer, Autumn, Spring, Winter, Rainy, Darkness = FIELD CARDS

3. Giant gem (power source): Red gem, blue gem, green gem, yellow gem, orange gem, purple gem = MAGIC CARDS

Let's play "Don't Starve Battle Card Games"... like Yu-Gi-Oh! :loyal:

Hey Guys, I have some Idea for Don't Starve: Reign of Giants...

This is it...

1. ICE Giant = Deerclops = Appear in Winter -- Ability: Make thing frozen

2. FIRE Giant = The giant turtle/Tarasque/Torchtoise (see the "forbidden knowledge" video)= Appear in Summer -- Ability: Fire-breathing

3. WIND Giant = Giant in the first "Reign of Giants" teaser (Raccoon-Badger giant?) = Appear in Autumn -- Ability: ?

4. WATER Giant = ? = Appear when it's Rain -- Ability: ?

5. EARTH Giant = The giant tentacle monster/Giant Rock Lobster = Appear in Underground -- Ability: Earthquake

6. DARK Giant = Final Boss = It's appear when you defeat all of the other giants/appear in the Ruin = Maybe it can be Pelontrix??

How about that? :livid:

Good idea.

We shouldn't understand the ways of the giants, only that the come and go as they please leaving death and destruction in their wake...

On a side note we don't need more bosses just more interesting mechanics, I did like the sacrifice idea somebody proposed as it seemed like a good way to make giants a part of the world, not just souped up boss monsters

Archived