Don't Starve DLC: Reign of Giants (second teaser)

JoeW

Dat Webber.

So, this is the winter teaser, right? We've had an autumn one. My guess is they probably might add spring, and each season will have it's respective giant. I assume Deerclops is the Winter Giant, the badger/bear/thing is the autumn giant... So, I guess we've gotta wait for more seasons. Maybe the summer giant will be fire themed?

Dat Webber.

So, this is the winter teaser, right? We've had an autumn one. My guess is they probably might add spring, and each season will have it's respective giant. I assume Deerclops is the Winter Giant, the badger/bear/thing is the autumn giant... So, I guess we've gotta wait for more seasons. Maybe the summer giant will be fire themed?

That is exactly what I was thinking, the next teaser will most likely be spring, and it will have it's own giant, and finally there will be a summer teaser with a summer giant. Granted either spring or Summer will be our current summer.

Webber? YEEEES! would prefer Wortox but Webber was my second favorite

I wonder if he will be unlocked via XP or by a different way like Maxwell and Wes.

Dat Webber.

That is exactly what I was thinking, the next teaser will most likely be spring, and it will have it's own giant, and finally there will be a summer teaser with a summer giant. Granted either spring or Summer will be our current summer.

Well,it was discussed once to add a "anti-winter" season where you would have to use itens to not melt in the heat or something like this. If added,i bet it will be our new summer. As for the boss of summer, i bet it will be that fire-turtle from the Forbidden Knowledge Trailer. 

Oh God,this DLC will be huge.

Archived