What's the worst thing that's happened to you in gaming?

Morgan17

Playing Our Darker Purpose getting realy far and then encounter a specific champion that reverses your controls if he hits you (what can happen realy fast since most the time there are other enemys just waiting to kill you so dodging is realy difficult) and die because of it

Im suprised noone said getting to "THAT" Dungeon in every zelda game. You know that perticular dungeon that drives you absolutly nuts everytime you have to go trough it like the Crowncavern in Oracle of Ages the Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time etc you know what  i mean

I don't know what you mean.

He's talkin' 'bout those damn Water Temples. They made me swear off water! Permanently! Sure, I may have died after the first few days, but I sure did stick it to Nintendo!

I know he said Shadow Temple, but I swear it's always the Water Temples for me. Even in Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess they've been bugging me.

He's talkin' 'bout those damn Water Temples. They made me swear off water! Permanently! Sure, I may have died after the first few days, but I sure did stick it to Nintendo!

I know he said Shadow Temple, but I swear it's always the Water Temples for me. Even in Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess they've been bugging me.

I have never played a Zelda game in my life

DEEEEEEEEEEATH TO AAAAALL WATER LEVELSSS!!!!!!

Im suprised noone said getting to "THAT" Dungeon in every zelda game. You know that perticular dungeon that drives you absolutly nuts everytime you have to go trough it like the Crowncavern in Oracle of Ages the Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time etc you know what  i mean

Sorry, neither so I, I just defeat em. These other computer and console games, by the time I (temp) ragequit, the Zelda games become so much easier. 

Archived