Hu, that's interesting.

You do realize that the in-game assets are not the point of the project, right?

They got the funds for merchandise, and should stay away from game if they don't intend to add something new and original to it.

Simple recolors for 120k are lame money grab.

So how much exactly have you paid so far for them?

So now you want my bank account transactions?

Its not the point who paid and how much.

The point is I and any other modder can make that chesters in 2 hours.

Lmae money grab is lame.

Lmae money grab is lame.

DERAIL ALERT.

On-Topic Mode Activate!

I think Don't Starve has aspects that make it horror when you least expect it. That's my experience.

Lmae money grab is lame.

No. I don't want your "bank account transactions" lol. My point would have been the same no matter what you answered. Let's say you funded the project - you're going to get the two chesters. Let's say you didn't fund the project - pssst. you still get the two chesters.

The fact that the kickstarter has been funded as far as it has shows interest in what they are selling. Not only is no one forcing you to buy it (which is also the case with a DLC), no one has to pay for the in-game content either, so your continuous "I could mod this or that argument" makes no sense.

(If, @Xjurwi wants me to stop I will. The premise of the derailment was silly anyway)

No. I don't want your "bank account transactions" lol. My point would have been the same no matter what you answered. Let's say you funded the project - you're going to get the two chesters. Let's say you didn't fund the project - pssst. you still get the two chesters.

The fact that the kickstarter has been funded as far as it has shows interest in what they are selling. Not only is no one forcing you to buy it (which is also the case with a DLC), no one has to pay for the in-game content either, so your continuous "I could mod this or that argument" makes no sense.

(If, @Xjurwi wants me to stop I will. The premise of the derailment was silly anyway)

So you are cool with recolored sprites that anyone can make in gimp in few minutes?

No further questions.

Project was nice, but if you add something to the game make it look good and new, for the 120k they wat I want at least new sprites and animations, not the current crap they are serving to me.

Yeah, I rather if you guys stopped derailing.

I'd call it "stylized horror". It contains stuff that could be legitimately terrifying if it were a bit more

realistic, but as it is it actually sort of reminds me of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy in

that it has "spooky" stuff, but it's cartoony enough to avoid being creepy.

I miss that show. It wasn't quite Dexters Lab or Samurai Jack but one of the better thing cartoon network has put out for sure.

I miss that show. It wasn't quite Dexters Lab or Samurai Jack but one of the better thing cartoon network has put out for sure.

If I want that type of camp (closest word I can come to description) I liked to watch Power Puff Girls (not that the others weren't watched either....Dexter's laboratory is MUCH more DS-related here of course.) But if you want the DS "funny horror" related to CN, I'd suggest "Courage the Cowardly Dog."

And once again, happy 20th birthday Cartoon Network...we didn't stop watching you just because we got older

(just most of us focus on Adult Swim now :)

And once again, happy 20th birthday Cartoon Network...we didn't stop watching you just because we got older

(just most of us focus on Adult Swim now :-)

Adventure Time and Regular Show are fantastic, if you haven't seen them. Honestly, I think Regular Show was made with our generation in mind.

If I want that type of camp (closest word I can come to description) I liked to watch Power Puff Girls (not that the others weren't watched either....Dexter's laboratory is MUCH more DS-related here of course.) But if you want the DS "funny horror" related to CN, I'd suggest "Courage the Cowardly Dog."

Courage never did it for me for some reason. Not sure why.

The verdict is still out with Steven Universe for me. It has its moments.

Adventure Time and Regular Show are fantastic, if you haven't seen them. Honestly, I think Regular Show was made with our generation in mind.

I'm positive that this is a bit off topic.

Add more Chesters!!!

We need Pig Chester and Grass Chester, and Reed Chester and then Bee Chester, and after that Tree Chester, I could go on, but whats the point?

They should make it you can only have 1 at a time! But to balance make normal chester a tad faster than the rest or something.

The verdict is still out with Steven Universe for me. It has its moments.

If all shows were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs...wait....

Loved the original short, hated the show actually. but it WAS the closest CN show to DS

Adventure time, I wonder what that show is? :-)

And Regular Show...Regular Show....do I know anything about Regular Show? Let me think to what I know...

*Rap-Beat a la Mordecai  and Rigby*

Regular Show, 

The place you gotta go,

to watch the gang

all doing their thang:

Mordecai and Rigby

slackers to the nth degree

Causing Benson

to scream at them some. 

Muscleman Mitch,

treating you like a...pitch

making jokes about his Mom,

but will then tag along

with Ghost High Five

(is a Ghost still alive?)

And there's Skips

who prevents the Apocalypse

used to be Walks, until his Love had some talks

Who now lives Forever

fixing...whatever. 

But don't forget Pops

(who has forgot lots.)

He laughs all Crazy

but who has skills amazey

And now Thomas the new guy's here to stay,

stuck in Pizza 'tume until Thanksgiving day

Margaret's Mordy's squeeze

who brings him to his knees

Paling 'round with Eileen

for Rigby, she's very keen.

That's my take on Regular Show

if you never watched you gotta go! 

But doin't forget to scream out the word....

If you're not reporting me with a negative strike, don't forget to hit the button Like! 

I'm positive that this is a bit off topic.

you're right. it was dead anyway though, you have to admit.

True, true.

(if I'm ending my derailment, I want to end it with a train crash :-) But that's all derailment here, promise.  )

If all shows were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs...wait....

Loved the original short, hated the show actually. but it WAS the closest CN show to DS

Adventure time, I wonder what that show is? :-)

And Regular Show...Regular Show....do I know anything about Regular Show? Let me think to what I know...

*Rap-Beat a la Mordecai  and Rigby*

Regular Show, 

The place you gotta go,

to watch the gang

all doing their thang:

Mordecai and Rigby

slackers to the nth degree

Causing Benson

to scream at them some. 

Muscleman Mitch,

treating you like a...pitch

making jokes about his Mom,

but will then tag along

with Ghost High Five

(is a Ghost still alive?)

And there's Skips

who prevents the Apocalypse

used to be Walks, until his Love had some talks

Who now lives Forever

fixing...whatever. 

But don't forget Pops

(who has forgot lots.)

He laughs all Crazy

but who has skills amazey

And now Thomas the new guy's here to stay,

stuck in Pizza 'tume until Thanksgiving day

Margaret's Mordy's squeeze

who brings him to his knees

Paling 'round with Eileen

for Rigby, she's very keen.

That's my take on Regular Show

if you never watched you gotta go! 

But doin't forget to scream out the word....

If you're not reporting me with a negative strike, don't forget to hit the button Like! 

(if I'm ending my derailment, I want to end it with a train crash :-) )

My only regret is that I have but one like to give.

Aaand that'll be my last derailing post for now.

i like the cartoon! it is good to remember to laugh every now and then!

i dont live very long on this game, but i come here to learn to be better player because Dont Starve is my favorite now

i always die at night from hands  that steal fire!!!!!

but so far i have lived to almost it was snowing!!!!  my frends all enjoy watching me play and they like game too  but i am best

Can I please be the first to call troll on this guy? 

Really could be just English not being his first language causing comprehension trouble. Not everyone understands what thread necromancy means.

But yeah, so many dead threads getting brought back nowadays.

Edit: On-topic, I do call this game a survival sandbox with a bit of horror thrown into the mix. It's definitely not horror-horror, but there is some psychological horror in it.

Archived