Music That Reminds You of Don't Starve

Sporb

I feel like we already have a thread like this, but I can't find it.

Anyway, I came across this song recently, and it made me think of Don't Starve. More specifically, the shenanigans involving Maxwell, Charlie, and Them.

Are there any songs you've heard that are unrelated to Don't Starve but nevertheless remind you of it?

... I don't want to get to the point where it's annoying because i'm repeating myself a lot, but for me it's mostly Pink Floyd for the general calming and trippy vibes.  However I wan't to know if anyone cares enough for me to go into further details about it.  There is more to it with some specific examples.

Not even kidding when I say it's http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J1c2KzJbcGA

...I saw this song when I was just learning Don't Starve and it was catchy so I kept playing it whilst playing Don't Starve for a little while >_> Now whenever I hear it, it brings back that feeling of when I was just learning the game, and makes me want to play it.

I'm very tempted to post "I like Big Butts and I can not lie" and watch as people get confused on how that reminds me of Don't Starve.

We've all seen the Spider Queen, we know she's got the honka honk in her Tonka trunk.

Archived