The Call of the Abyss

Silentdarkness1

Alex looked at him and smiled, "Well Alex is sane, she's perfectly sane, I however am not," and with that a large shadow came out of her back, looming over the others, he grinned and bowed, "Honestly, it was so easy to possess her," The shadow looked at the others "You all are a sorry looking bunch, I've seen you before though, Maxie....!" He sighed," Pathetic humans, meet the far more superior, Jaquel,"

The shadow grinned, "How touching, It almost brings a tear to my eye.... What are you gonna do about it girlie, she's my puppet and there's nothing you can do about it!" He conjured up puppet strings and started using Alex as a puppet.

(I should probably do a bio in Jaquel so here it is....

Name: Jaquel

Race: Shadow creature/ One of "Them"

Role/Job: Court jester & "Master" Puppeteer

Appearance: Tall, Dark and not so handsome, Jaquel has a skeletal appearance, he is rather tall for a shadow creature being 6,9. Has piercing White eyes and a devilish smirk, Wears a ragged Jesters costume (Think Jack Noir...) and a jesters hat.

Backstory: Unknown (For now.....)

Personality: Jaquel likes to play games.... rather sadistic games mind you but at heart, he's a joker. He is sly, cunning and an excellent lier, he loves to play tricks on Alex and often tries to control her thoughts and Actions, He is also a bit bad tempered and a bit of a scared cat, despite all this, he defends Alex with his life, this may be due to their lives being linked but in truth it's because he cares for her...

Abilities:

Master puppeteer: Like his title suggests, Jaquel is a puppeteer and a rather good one at that, he can control others thoughts but it's only Alex he can control fully...

Intermediate Shadow magic user: Jaquel can do the basics, Control shadow hounds, Summon weapons from the dark (which only he can use) and minor teleportation skills which can only be used in the dark.

Allergic to most sources of light: While being harmed by sunlight, He has adapted to fire being able to stand its glow.

Thanks for reading hope this is an ok bio)

"And then I would get the distinct pleasure of throwing you out of this realm. Or maybe i'll trap you in this book instead, so I can summon you later when I need some entertainment, jester.  Killing the girl wouldn't save you, Jacquel. Let the girl have her conscious. Or else."