The Call of the Abyss

Silentdarkness1

'Oh no, that's fine, tell In your own time, hope you don't feel pressured in any way, I would like to know though what these things are, Alex points at the arms, and if there's anyway to get rid of them,' One of the arms slapped Her across the cheek, This sparked a fight between her and the arms, which proved to be quite entertaining. 'Gah, Quit It!' Alex shouted at them, she heard a high pitch laughter in her head. This was proving to be quite annoying, she was getting no where.

Edited by DivineProvidence

"That's a first.....I've killed a lot of people...I suppose it's a start, though...those appendeges aren't going to be doing much for a long while. It could be possible to find a way to control it, but maybe that's a bit above what you're ready for."

'You were they're prisoner though, It wasn't of your accord that you killed those people, you shouldn't blame yourself for it, as for these,' Alex pointed at the arms,'It's like they've got a mind of their own, like I'm own a vessel or a puppet for these things, I don't know how I'm going to control them, I don't want to hurt anyone.'

Jack had shuddered at the mention of the Codex Umbra. "Yes, I know of the book as well..."

Simon, who apparently was the only one who didn't know of the book, frowned. "Well, I don't. What's it about? Who are the main characters?"

"Well I'm no expert on gps' or homing devices, but if you had something.....' Alex paused for a minute trying to explain it easily, '...something that had the same....connection to the door,some kind of energy signal or wave? Like something unique to the door, If I get a hold of that, there's a possibility, I could track it down or at least Isolate the area it's in," She wasn't 100% sure if this would work, she didn't want to look stupid after all.

Edited by DivineProvidence