The Call of the Abyss

Silentdarkness1

"Whatever," The shadow grunted before clutching his head, "It looks like the girl wants her body back, brilliant," He tried to fight it but ended up

Shrinking down into a smaller form. He twisted and shouted profanities but in no short than a minute, Alex opened her eyes...

"Well of course I'm me, whom else would I be," Suddenly she heard a high pitch laughter coming from behind her, she turned her head around slowly to see one of 'them' in a jester costume? She jumped back in surprise taking the jester with her, "Get away from me, what even are you," Jaquel chuckled.

"You don't seem to understand that you're not really in control anymore. If you're going to stick around, that means that you adapt to work with us, not the other way around. Clarice here may not be able to do anything about you, but I most certainly can."

"Jeez, don't get your knickers in a twist, that's what you folk from, what's it called....'Angleand'? Say isn't it." Jaquel said trying to think of its name, "It's England," Alex said correcting him. "Any whoo, I'm planning on staying for a while, but I have to ask what do you mean by 'adapt'? I'm not going out of my way for you," Jaquel Said to William, his tone changing to a more serious one.