weapon deflation

Currently if you look at the weapons that we have in our arsenal,They're actually limited.The spear will eventually run out from flint and you can only get so many tentacle spikes before tentacles go extinct.Tools deal insignificant damage and blow darts don't even do any damage.So what then? By the time you run out of these limited resources it would be maybe 400+ days and you've expect to be dead by then,but what if you're not and you still want to live?

Currently i don't seem anything that really addresses this problem unless i overlooked something then please,enlighten me :)

I dunno, unless your world generates with no Tentacles whatsoever, I doubt it will ever really be an issue. I was on Day 170 when I decided to suicide to try a new world/new character, and I had a stockpile of literally three dozen untouched 100% durability Tentacle Spikes on the ground next to my main Fire Pit. Day 400? Those would have lasted me until the end of time unless I did something unreasonable like decide to do nothing but farm Spiders day in and day out non-stop for months.

Also, most worlds are going to yield close to 200 Flint if you mine all the rocks; that is a LOT of Spears, especially if you stop making Flint-based tools in favor of the Gold-based ones at some point.

So I guess you could one day run out of weaponry, but you would have to be purposefully playing with that goal in mind (read: replanting Spider Nests and killing them ad infinitum) for it to ever happen.

200 flint? i would argue alot MORE even. I have a chest FULL of flint atm, 9 stacks of 40 flint thats 360 already. And i currently have only mined some rocks here an there and about half of one of the 2 rock biomes. In my estimate i havent even reached mining 50% of the boulders yet. Yeah by the time u run out of flint, ull be long done playing video games.

Isn't there talk about making the spiketacles re appear after certain time in the future?

Yes sir,

Tentacles don't respawn yet. They probably will in the future.

I have to agree. I'm sure there will be a lot more weapons in the future but i really can't wait to see what more we can get our hands on to hit things with :D Perhaps more weapons that allow wolfgang to 1-hit enemies besides spiders.