[Archived] Original Mod Collaboration Thread

It's the contribution that counts. :-)

Maybe you're right. Maybe i'll tell everything about @JoeW and PS Vista...who knows... :p

Anyway, the RAM's horns will be used to make the Thundercap (Head slot). Thundercap will have low insulation on low charge and high (i mean High) one when charged. During static it will be charged and retain it's charge for a time even after the static is gone, but it will have a chance to discharge and pass that charge unto near mobs that turn with static. Light from sparks is optional. Thoughts?

Maybe you're right. Maybe i'll tell everything about @JoeW and PS Vista...who knows... :razz:

Anyway, the RAM's horns will be used to make the Thundercap (Head slot). Thundercap will have low insulation on low charge and high (i mean High) one when charged. During static it will be charged and retain it's charge for a time even after the static is gone, but it will have a chance to discharge and pass that charge unto near mobs that turn with static. Light from sparks is optional. Thoughts?

I like it!

Suddenly that StaticChargeable component I wrote became much more than a mere convenience. ;}

(too bad the new subforum is invisible to you :()

I like it!

Suddenly that StaticChargeable component I wrote became much more than a mere convenience. ;}

(too bad the new subforum is invisible to you :()

I waswondering where that subforum was, a whole private subforum just for you (the main developers anyway :^P) its quite a privellege

I think we should have 2 or 3 items using the "StaticChargeable" component perhaps a weapon.

Ah Ha ideas!

Crystal pike:

similar to tentacle spike but damage is halved while the static is in effect

Static Blade:

opposite of the crystal pike, damage is halved during non static times

I waswondering where that subforum was, a whole private subforum just for you (the main developers anyway :^P) its quite a privellege

It's just invisible for now. JoeW said it'll become visible to regular members shortly. We'll just have administrative abilities over it. Which is the ideal, by my book!

Edited by simplex

Would love to have one though, haha

XD

Oh, making good progress on the Duckraptor, and using a better method than last time. I doubt it'll be finished tonight, but I'm confident on a finished thing by tomorrow or Saturday. Remembered to add the Claws this time, certainly gives it the more raptor-y part that it didn't really have before.

It's just invisible for now. JoeW said it'll become visible to regular members shortly. We'll just have administrative abilities over it. Which is the ideal, by my book!

Awesome! A badge and a sub-forum. Wow. This mod has exceeded all of my (and I think everyone else's) expectations. Massively exceeded.

Edited by ArcticFox789

Hmmm. Cloud Walls you say? Why not Pearly Gates? It's about time this game gets doors anyway.

Well maybe not "Pearly Gates" per se, but was thinking that we could make doors with clouds and use a staff as a sort of key. Anyone the spell of the staff hits is allowed to pass. If not under the effect of the spell, the clouds will turn black and shock the intruders not allowing them entrance.

The original idea was to build a Key and if you had it on your person the clouds would let you pass. But that would mean that chester and followers couldn't get in. Unless the key was cheap and we could gift them to mobs we deemed friendly.

Or instead of shocking intruders the clouds could solidify and bounce mobs back if they tried to enter.

What about a frankeinstein-like enemie, that would be ''dead'' on normal periods, but would bacome alive when the static starts. It would have the abilitie to, steal and use use hats like the splumonkey and would die when the static stops. It could look like franken pig or wilton.

wilton.

Hmmm...I approve of every idea that puts Wilton as a mob instead of a PC. Maybe we can have skeletons up there (former customers of the Shopkeeper) that have items like the boons on the island do BUT they have them equipped on their person. When the static rises they come to life and you can kill them to get their items? They do hit back.

• Like 3

Hmmm...I approve of every idea that puts Wilton as a mob instead of a PC. Maybe we can have skeletons up there (former customers of the Shopkeeper) that have items like the boons on the island do BUT they have them equipped on their person. When the static rises they come to life and you can kill them to get their items? They do hit back.

I approve of this. Much more interesting than regular boons! :razz:

(though it's a bit... incestuous how we keep just raising each other's rep)

Wincestuous*

Rep doesn't matter as Willette will always have the highest. Unless we could go for who's the best after her which i am for now huehuehue

Poor other people of the forums that won't get rep from us.

• Like 1