[Archived] Original Mod Collaboration Thread

I... I'm not really sure. :razz:

Rename it Up & Away Once Upon a Time. For roleplaying and chitchatting i guess...

Apart from the OP (which i think should be pasted onto a new pinned and locked thread to serve as an introduction to the mod), i don't see much use for the megathread now (i was hoping there was a party at the 100th page, never expected such a huge celebration at the 83rd!)...

Rename it Up & Away Once Upon a Time. For roleplaying and chitchatting i guess...

Apart from the OP (which i think should be pasted onto a new pinned and locked thread to serve as an introduction to the mod), i don't see much use for the megathread now (i was hoping there was a party at the 100th page, never expected such a huge celebration at the 83rd!)...

I didn't remotely see anything like this coming, especially so soon.

Apart from the OP (which i think should be pasted onto a new pinned and locked thread to serve as an introduction to the mod), i don't see much use for the megathread now (i was hoping there was a party at the 100th page, never expected such a huge celebration at the 83rd!)...

The OP should serve as a center of operations. You can't have progress with all the collaborators in their own seperate threads (the coding, strings, and art threads.).

A party? What do you bring to these newfangdangled parties, anyway? Dubsteps? Meh, I'll just bring the number 8. Enjoy!

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

The OP should serve as a center of operations. You can't have progress with all the collaborators in their own seperate threads (the coding, strings, and art threads.).

A party? What do you bring to these newfangdangled parties, anyway? Dubsteps? Meh, I'll just bring the number 8. Enjoy!

I see you're not the jumping bean variety.

You've already been to our CO - which i think is a good idea, now that we've moved out of a discussion thread where everyone contributed to in a random fashion into an official Mod sub-forum with clearer goals and a stronger team.

Don't 8 dude.

Not while this a dubstep-free party.