[Archived] Original Mod Collaboration Thread

There is so much to respond to I don't know where to start.

@Wilbur

It's your birthday? Hope the next year around the sun is a good one!

@Willette

I like it all! I'll work on adding those flowers, bushes, and fireflies to the game asap! :D

@MilleniumCount

Ahahaha flying fish.

@TeoSS69

So far I don't think it should precipitate at all up there.

@simplex

I checked out cloud9, but I don't personally like it. It feels weird to me. Coding inside of my browser feels strange, and not being able to instantly check my changes in-game really, really bothers me. Any pluses to using it over notepad++ (or is there some desktop version?)

A note; I literally had to read through pages to get caught up. That gives me strange warm fuzzies.

happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Wilbur ^^

There is so much to respond to I don't know where to start.

@Wilbur

It's your birthday? Hope the next year around the sun is a good one!

A note; I literally had to read through pages to get caught up. That gives me strange warm fuzzies.

It's my birthday, yes. Thanks everyone! :-)

It's much activity on here, everyone is coming up with brilliant ideas! 

Edited by Wilbur

I made another fishy...

Posted Image

Posted Image

this fish looks like a gentleman *screams like a girl*

also, ive made another idea

the cloud mansion:home of the cloud giant

just the sky version of the ruins, comes at level 3 of the sky kingdom, in there lives the cloud giant, listening to the music of his golden harp

Hey guys, I've noticed this mod is well talked about and wondered, have you got any sound files done yet? If not, I can maybe be of assistance (I hope I can). I have a bass and if you want any bass-ey sound files I could probably help! Just a suggestion, and an offering of help. So yea, contact me if so! :)

Hey guys, I've noticed this mod is well talked about and wondered, have you got any sound files done yet? If not, I can maybe be of assistance (I hope I can). I have a bass and if you want any bass-ey sound files I could probably help! Just a suggestion, and an offering of help. So yea, contact me if so! :-)

i am not a programmer but i think they didn't made music for the cloud kingdom at the moment, maybe you can help with this

Hey guys, I've noticed this mod is well talked about and wondered, have you got any sound files done yet? If not, I can maybe be of assistance (I hope I can). I have a bass and if you want any bass-ey sound files I could probably help! Just a suggestion, and an offering of help. So yea, contact me if so! :-)

I haven't even thought about sound. Can we add our own sounds now (or is this possible for a longer time) That's cool! ^^

Adding some details and getting ghostly visions again....myar

Posted Image

• Like 1

I hate it when something like that happens. I've tried it this way and that way...and it seems to work for Willette....why not for me?

Have you pinpointed when that happens? (when the fish stops kicking, after a fixed length of time, or... randomly?)

Have you pinpointed when that happens? (when the fish stops kicking, after a fixed length of time, or... randomly?)

No it is overall, it is there when I spawn them and it stays there when they are dead...

It shows if I delete something from the atlas file, it's like the ''soul'' of the deleted parts. It happens when I paint on the atlas picture directly and it happens when I paint on a different layer and then delete the original atlas layer and use only the one I painted on.