Deer's DS fanart

It's still kind of rude to say something like that just because your not a fan of it.

Well, if it weren't for the quotes i wouldn't come back. I don't think Deer did mind either. 

And yeah, let's not make a big deal out of this when it's not.

Well, if it weren't for the quotes i wouldn't come back. I don't think Deer did mind either. 

And yeah, let's not make a big deal out of this when it's not.

SIGHS.

If you're going to leave, just leave without comment. I understand if you don't ship a ship. But please dont shame me or other people for shipping it. That's all. Goodbye, I guess! o/

On topic: I usually don't like NSFW stuff. Makes me very uncomfortable. But I appreciate the effort behind it. Very well done, deerlet.

Ah, a breath of fresh air appears in the wind!

Thank you very much, hahaha! Sorry about the uncomfortable factor, but I do try to make things pretty, even if it's for a select audience uvu(\;;

I hope I can keep you comfortable with future posts since I've decided to "follow the PG13 rule!!!" ^^;;

This makes me wonder if Charlie ever found out Maxie's secrets...oh, the look that would summon onto her face. >.>

or even better, if she knew the entire time and she was just as deranged as he was from the beginning *v* hehe HEHEHEHE yes

For someone concerned about underaged people finding an adult forum, you sure do act like an 8 year-old.

All i said in that thread was that as long as there wasn't Wolfgang i was ok with the Adult Forum. So what the hell are you blabbering about?

@deerlet , you have moderating rights on this thread. Can you remove stupid posts like this so i don't have to come back again and again?

All i said in that thread was that as long as there wasn't Wolfgang i was ok with the Adult Forum. So what the hell are you blabbering about?

@deerlet , you have moderating rights on this thread. Can you remove stupid posts like this so i don't have to come back again and again?

You don't have to come back buddy! And I've tried to remove some of the posts on my thread but for the life of me I don't believe I have the power to do that, sorry.

Just let it die, and don't respond uAu(\;;

And to everyone else, please stop mentioning or replying to Teo's posts on my thread unless they are relevant to my art, k thx.

the last letter on your name on the picture looks like its pointing to, you know.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

heh

She's so chipper. (Though I am forever hearing her voice in a Brooklyn accent.)

She's precious ahh, a Brooklyn accent would be cute as heckie.

I don't know if I should laugh or run from this bearded beast xD Haha great work.

HAHA, probably laugh because it is an outrageous addition to my costume ahahahah!! THANK YOU! <3

After the Infinite Loop - A fan soundtrack for the Shadow Throne

tumblr_msw5gj4MVk1rdm9pso1_500.png

01. Wasteland -Woodkid // 02. Buildings and Mountains - The Republic Tigers // 03. Devil’s Work - Miike Snow // 04. Rabbit Heart (Raise it Up) - Florence + the Machine // 05. Maniac - Caravan Palace // 06. Let’s Kill Tonight - Panic!At the Disco // 07. Run Boy Run - Woodkid // 08. Devil’s Spoke/Sneh Ko Marg - The Dharohar Project // 09. I Can’t Decide - The Scissor Sisters // 10. You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid -The Offspring // 11. The Phoenix - Fall Out Boy // 12. Dreaming - System of the Downed // 13. King Rat - Modest Mouse // 14. Hurricane- Panic!At the Disco // 15. Cat and Mouse - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus // 16. Disappearing Act - Grizzly Bear// 17. Birds - Deas Vail // 18. Sing for Absolution - Muse // 19. First Place - Chris Garneau // 20. Shortly Before the End - OK Go // 21. My Nightmare’s Dream - Awolnation

Listen Here

Download Here

I've just had this notion that the infinite loop of Ragtime is kind of this eerie neverending omnipresent sort of thing. But what if... there was an end to the loop. This is what I think would or could come after *v*/)

~Enjoy~

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Hey @deerlet, I'm just chiming in to say that we've recently featured your fan art and your art thread on the official Don't Starve site! Awesome work deerlet; oh and great Wilson cosplay too, looking forward to seeing more of your art!

Oh my gOSH!!! THANK YOU !!! I'M SO FLATTERED AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GREAT HONOR AND WOWEE ZOWEE!!!!!!

WOOOO!! Congrats Deerlet! *throws confetti* You really deserved it girl!!! >w<

OMG GHS AHThANK YOU (\;w;/)

does victory lap around the internet!!!YATTAAAAAAAAAAAA やったあああああああああああーーーー!!!!!!!