Deer's DS fanart

oh yeah! i did some doodles of my oc Wyland... earlier in the thread =A=;;

BUT YEAH!!! I finally finished my lithography print featuring him!! we had to do it for class and I figured the aesthetic of lepidoptery fit the art nouveau lithograph sort of style!

just a heads up to anyone who wishes to do lithography at some point in their future: don't. it's a disgusting process omg oils and grease and SHIVERSSSS ugh it's nasty, my hands are stained with ink forever

tumblr_mvi8d35dTS1rdm9pso1_500.jpg

• Like 2

oh yeah! i did some doodles of my oc Wyland... earlier in the thread =A=;;

BUT YEAH!!! I finally finished my lithography print featuring him!! we had to do it for class and I figured the aesthetic of lepidoptery fit the art nouveau lithograph sort of style!

just a heads up to anyone who wishes to do lithography at some point in their future: don't. it's a disgusting process omg oils and grease and SHIVERSSSS ugh it's nasty, my hands are stained with ink forever

You may have hated the process but I love how it came out! Has a really cool feel to it, great job! >w<

• Like 1

(img)

Now I just need to cover my town with these prints!

• Like 1

i made an fst for charlie and maxie because they are serious otp material and really cute.

anywho check out my album artwork B)

tumblr_mvyjksmsht1rdm9pso1_500.png

you can listen to it here

it's a 28 song playlist so NICE BACKGROUND MUSIC granted that you don't cry too much ;D

• Like 5

i made an fst for charlie and maxie because they are serious otp material and really cute.

tumblr_mvyjksmsht1rdm9pso1_500.png

it's a 28 song playlist so NICE BACKGROUND MUSIC granted that you don't cry too much ;D

This is exactly what I needed! Perfect music to listen while I work on my little story..! <3

And that picture..! I love it almost too much. ^^

Looking at the happy faces of their silhouettes is breaking my heart when I know how it will end..! >_<

(img)

Ah I saw this on Tumblr earlier, instantly recognized who they were despite the clean look ;) I like it.

drawing more of my lepidopterist baby Wyland

man ive been so busy it's annoying u-u i wanna get back to my constant drawing antics.... sIGHS

(imgs)

Oh who's this guy?

You may have hated the process but I love how it came out! Has a really cool feel to it, great job! >w<

Oi, lithography? Looks like a really nice outcome!

Yeah, I THINK IT'S PRETTY DING DANG GOOD FOR MY FIRST TRY! *v* Thanks guys~

This is exactly what I needed! Perfect music to listen while I work on my little story..! <3

And that picture..! I love it almost too much. ^^

Looking at the happy faces of their silhouettes is breaking my heart when I know how it will end..! >_<

Awww, I'm glad it's exactly what you need *v* and yes... it ends in tears unu

Just like their story in canon, it ends it many many tears and choked sobs huehue

Oh no, Wes needs a hug hella bad D"": 

Aa! Great stuff Deerlet :3 I love seeing your work on my dash, and now I know where go to find just your artwork!

Yeee~

*v* omg thanks hehehe YEAH. All my DS related stuff gets posted here EVENTUALLY hehehe so it's a pretty good place for finding a concentration of my art! THANKS.

Ah I saw this on Tumblr earlier, instantly recognized who they were despite the clean look ;) I like it.

Oh who's this guy?

YEH. It was interesting making their silhouettes recognizable SO I'M GLAD IT TRANSFERRED OVER.

And, ah yes, that would be Wyland. He's this character I've had running around in my head forever and I thought he would fit the don't starve universe perfectly. He's a lepidopterist, studies butterflies *v* so I figured I'd make give him some character sheets for funsies.

• Like 1

so demonmaxwell commissioned me on tumblr for some 100% sadness *v*

they wanted charlie to be "trapped" by William's and Maxwell's shadows with everyone lookING HELLA UPSET WHILE MAXWELL IS HIS USUAL STUPId sMug SELF 8)

so yeah

tumblr_mwe4kvDEvv1rdm9pso4_1280.png

• Like 3

here's a big print i'll be selling at a convention in texas uvu wanted to go for some sweet art nouveau holla prolly should go in and add woody and lucy bBUUuuutt that requires effort and likely will not happen ahahaha

attachicon.gif11166.attach

Dat Maxwell. Geeze, he gets me every time xP Awesome art, BTW. I wish I could find the time to sell my stuff...

wilsons and maxwells

uvu

(IMG)

Oh, Wilson is adorable :3 I tried something like this once and everyone took it the wrong way :I At least you pulled it off ^ ^

Dat Maxwell. Geeze, he gets me every time xP Awesome art, BTW. I wish I could find the time to sell my stuff...

Oh, Wilson is adorable :3 I tried something like this once and everyone took it the wrong way :I At least you pulled it off ^ ^

Baw, thanks friend *v*

and yeah, omg, ahahaha, it's hard to draw maxwell and wilson in the same frame without shippers thinking something else is going on uAu(\;; i must admit i am usually one of those people ahahahaaha but i see it both ways 8))

I'M GLAD THAT THAT IMAGE MANAGED TO BE PLATONIc ahahaha that was my intention /)uvu(\

Edited by deerlet
  • Like 1