Deer's DS fanart

xD no really, this is amazing XD

hehehehehe THANK YOU!

little babe Wilson is too cute to be killed by Maxwell's demonic ways ;w;

omg amazing cosyplay! O:

THANK YOU!! I thought I did a pretty sweet job on doing all the details *v*

Really nice art. i love when maxwell played instruments with the characters.

Again, really nice art.

THANK YOU THANK YOU! uvu I'm sure maxwell loved playing with the other characters too (despite the fact that he is a massive butt) hehehehehe

That's awesome, we really need more DS cosplayers on the forums :U

DON'T WE THOUGH?? SIGHS! I may be forced to shell out a couple more cosplays from this game! It's just so good!! ;w;

agreed, but when they are only wilsons it gets boring

I guess it gets somewhat boring, but really, for cosplayers, a lot of it is about getting recognized at conventions. While the other characters are all super fun and awesome, Wilson is kind of the icon of the game! SO .. .. it's a bummer, but it makes sense. uAu

hehehehehe THANK YOU!

little babe Wilson is too cute to be killed by Maxwell's demonic ways ;w;

THANK YOU!! I thought I did a pretty sweet job on doing all the details *v*

THANK YOU THANK YOU! uvu I'm sure maxwell loved playing with the other characters too (despite the fact that he is a massive butt) hehehehehe

DON'T WE THOUGH?? SIGHS! I may be forced to shell out a couple more cosplays from this game! It's just so good!! ;w;

I guess it gets somewhat boring, but really, for cosplayers, a lot of it is about getting recognized at conventions. While the other characters are all super fun and awesome, Wilson is kind of the icon of the game! SO .. .. it's a bummer, but it makes sense. uAu

i think the thread needs more art than cosplay, but its your thread, so you make the rulez on this place  =D

i think the thread needs more art than cosplay, but its your thread, so you make the rulez on this place  =D

Ah, but isn't cosplay a form of art? :))  hahahaha

but no, you're definitely right, I just got a little sidetracked with my convention shenanigans! it is back to basics for me and this thread I'm afraid!! ovo

Posted Image

holla

I got a request on my tumblr to draw Maxwell taking care of the starvers as children (like a daycare), hahahha I COULDN'T RESIST IT'S SO HILARIOUS

In which Maxwell gets what he deserves ahahhaahah!!!

Wilson is like: AND I PICKED THIS ONE, AND THIS ONE, AND I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE AND MAXWELL WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AREN'T YOU MY FRIEND??? ;;

And then Woodie is like: RULES ARE FOR BABIES, I'M FREEEEE!!!!!!

Wes is just generally scared of Maxwell's expressions while Wendy thinks Maxwell is hilarious.

Wolfgang is trying to be a hardcore lifter and WX is like, uh, lemme.... help ... u...

Willow only cares about her precious matches and Wicker is like WHAT IS READING???

• Like 6

hollaI got a request on my tumblr to draw Maxwell taking care of the starvers as children (like a daycare), hahahha I COULDN'T RESIST IT'S SO HILARIOUS In which Maxwell gets what he deserves ahahhaahah!!!Wilson is like: AND I PICKED THIS ONE, AND THIS ONE, AND I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE AND MAXWELL WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AREN'T YOU MY FRIEND??? ;;And then Woodie is like: RULES ARE FOR BABIES, I'M FREEEEE!!!!!!Wes is just generally scared of Maxwell's expressions while Wendy thinks Maxwell is hilarious.Wolfgang is trying to be a hardcore lifter and WX is like, uh, lemme.... help ... u...Willow only cares about her precious matches and Wicker is like WHAT IS READING???

Poor Maxwell what a horrible fate haha :grin: The kids seem to enjoy it tho.

holla

I got a request on my tumblr to draw Maxwell taking care of the starvers as children (like a daycare), hahahha I COULDN'T RESIST IT'S SO HILARIOUS

Wilson is like: AND I PICKED THIS ONE, AND THIS ONE, AND I REALLY LIKED THIS ONE AND MAXWELL WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AREN'T YOU MY FRIEND??? ;;

Wes is just generally scared of Maxwell's expressions while Wendy thinks Maxwell is hilarious.

Wolfgang is trying to be a hardcore lifter and WX is like, uh, lemme.... help ... u...

Willow only cares about her precious matches and Wicker is like WHAT IS READING???

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Amazing job!!! I can't stop smiling! xDDDD

Poor Maxwell what a horrible fate haha :grin: The kids seem to enjoy it tho.

Truly he has entered the tenth circle of his own personal hell haahahahaha!!!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. Amazing job!!! I can't stop smiling! xDDDD

*v* THAT'S WHAT I'M HERE FOR! SMILES hehehehe

But yes, thank you hahaha!

don't starve in a totally different universe 

A terrifying universe... a universe... where maxwell... is at the mercy... OF CHILDREN

/)ono(;;;; THE HORROR IS REAL!! hahahahehheeheh

holla

and this is how you defeat evil demon magician XD

WITH KIDS.

good job!

O-O ...

*holds out glass*

are you SEDUCED?? ;D waggles eyebrows at you

Give this deer a pencil being held by a black hand, asap! (why hasn't this happened before?! O_o)

/)u///u bah you flatter me hahaha

Not enough Wolfgang, that's why.

FAIR ENOUGH REASON!! Hahahah! I've been spreading my wings with characters recently so hopefully i get to some wolfgang business soon uvu

and this is how you defeat evil demon magician XD

WITH KIDS.

good job!

maxwell failed *facepalms*

Maxwell is literally the biggest loser, he can't even handle a bunch of kids

SMH MAXWELL

Yay for Wes, it made me laugh.

hehehe I'M GLAD!! *V* truly wes is making his way in this spooky world

• Like 1