Deer's DS fanart

out of the fridge!

WHAT A CHILLY PLACE!!

That grammar burn my eyes, but the picture helps a bit. So I guess it's awesome anyway.

Hahaha, yeah. Sometimes I forget that I actually know the English language. So I just start typing my stream of consciousness. It is truly a tidal wave of words. I WILL REIGN MYSELF IN!!

but can you seriously imagine waking up in some strange world and the only sounds you could make were muted trumpet sounds??? that is some fricked up stuff you guys.... literal nightmare fuel

post-76428-13764598145072_thumb.png

Edited by deerlet
  • Like 1

but can you seriously imagine waking up in some strange world and the only sounds you could make were muted trumpet sounds??? that is some fricked up stuff you guys.... literal nightmare fuel

%7Boption%7D

I probably would freak out in the first minutes, but them i would sing some music i know.

Great drawing.

I probably would freak out in the first minutes, but them i would sing some music i know.Great drawing.

that would be so eerie omg. all alone in the forest with the lone sounds of an inexperienced muted trumpet spooky stuff hahahaTHANK YOU THO uvu

the only time maxwell wouldn't be heartless enough to kill off wilson, hahaha

wilson the babe

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13550[/ATTACH]

Priceless...

%7Boption%7D

I wonder what I would turn into D:

Your art is just so awesome ;-; And now the cosplay thing you've got going, I really love it! It's too perfect.Teach me how to be perfect.[ATTACH=CONFIG]13728[/ATTACH] Pwease

Hahahaha, oh gosh /)///(\ I DUNNO ABOUT PERFECT but thank you! ;v;BUT YOU DON'T NEED MY ADVICE, MY FRIEND uAu(\

Those are some pretty object graphics. It's good youput watermarks on them, people tend to steal such art :[

Gosh, I know. :'( I wish I didn't have to cover them up, but I really wanna keep these vectors "to myself" haha. But thank you ;v; always nice to hear nice things hehe

YUSH. More delicious art.

Um.

ya

The second one... uh... ya....

hehehe the second one someone requested on tumblr uvu

my normal everyday clothes would not bode well with the gentleman scientist ahahaha

Genius idea :D

YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO!!! *o* we could make like a drawing meme out of it hehehehehe<3

YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO!!! *o* we could make like a drawing meme out of it hehehehehe<3

I could very easily see this becoming a meme...as much as I like the idea, I can't help but feel for poor Wilson. Imagine the getups he's going to have to wear. Eh, we can just say it's in the name of science, that'll ease the blow a bit. 

Edited by Sarcosuchus

I could very easily see this becoming a meme...as much as I like the idea, I can't help but feel for poor Wilson. Imagine the getups he's going to have to wear. Eh, we can just say it's in the name of science, that'll ease the blow a bit.

Hell yeah, I'm starting a new thread B) this will b hilarious