Deer's DS fanart

so i thought, what if your hunger was a monster? WOULDN'T THAT BE SPOOKY!! But also bellymouth monster things are cute and weird.

anyway, have a squicked out wilson!

hopefully i will be able to return to regular doodling soon. there's been a lot of homework recently!! 6___9;;

tumblr_mtayrrHi4n1rdm9pso1_500.png

2spooky!!!

• Like 2

so i thought, what if your hunger was a monster? WOULDN'T THAT BE SPOOKY!! But also bellymouth monster things are cute and weird.

anyway, have a squicked out wilson!

hopefully i will be able to return to regular doodling soon. there's been a lot of homework recently!! 6___9;;

(img)

2spooky!!!

That picture brings a whole new meaning to "I'm hungry like a monster!"

Oh, that would mean Slurpers are like...! They're like... I don't know what. Something to do with hunger.

ahahaha, PERHAPS!!! SINCE THEY'RE LIKE.... HAIRY MOUTHS?

that reminds me of demon parasite in japanese folklore.

it makes the host have a fever and unimaginable pain and also making gibberish word and insult the host if the host ignored that thing for asking for food.

weird isn't it? 

Ooh, yeah! *o* I love Japanese demons they're all so weird and neat! Hahahah!

That picture brings a whole new meaning to "I'm hungry like a monster!"

FOR REAL THOUGH!! HAHAHAH!

Bill what are you doing with Maxwell.... this isn't good. ._.

...Actually Deerlet! You need to be careful around that dorito guy, I hear he has a thing for a certain woodland animals teeth!!

(shhh it's okay bby Wilson shhhh *pat pat*)

oh my, you're right! I wouldn't my pearly whites to be abducted uAu(\;; sweats nervously

i made an rp blog on tumblr for wendy since i really enjoy her character

anyway, i've gotten some neat asks and i had some neat headcanons about them

so i figured i would share!

...phew! 

Ten points to you for a creepy and very well written headcanon. 

Edited by Sarcosuchus
  • Like 1

here's another lil writing blurb i did for my wendy rp blog with ACCOMPANYING ARt...

tumblr_mtrt47Xm7z1sjnb62o1_500.png

tumblr_mtrt47Xm7z1sjnb62o2_500.png

tumblr_mtrt47Xm7z1sjnb62o3_500.png

Ha.

I know she’s dead.

With mother and father, we at least knew it was coming. They were sick. We heard their death creeping closer in the whispers the doctors shared with the nurses. We saw death drawing nearer in the glances the other mothers and fathers gave us as we went to school.

With Abigail it was different.

It was sudden.

It hurt.

I know it did because we are connected. I felt it, too.

We used to put flowers into each others hair in the spring. It reminded us of mother. We would sit by the river and comb the petals out of each others hair… then we would set them into the flow of water and watch them fade out of sight. One by one the flowers would disappear down into the depths. One by one the petals would drift by.

It was my sister’s body that drifted by.

The river would flood horribly in those spring showers that brought may flowers.

What a cruel joke that demon made when he offered his deal with a pale red lotus in hand.

The struggle of life epitomized in the form of a flower. A flower that once was set softly in my sister’s hair as we sat at peace by the river. A flower that rises from the muddy depths of the water, against the current, against the water, and against all odds and every impossibility. A flower that after all of that … blooms.

What a cruel joke that I accepted it.

tumblr_mu9wnf3AfJ1rdm9pso1_500.png

commission of someone's DS original character

i rly liked how it came out

tumblr_mujdmgLqgV1sjnb62o1_500.png

wendy's halloween attire

i decided she would be a valkyrie since like... summoning dead soldiers... and abigail AND SUCH

ye

tumblr_mv04rxsKZJ1rdm9pso1_500.png

last but not least a lil header doodad for this BIG PROJECT I'M WORKING ON... . . .. . hehuehuehu we will see the results of this eventually uvu

AND THAT'S what i've been up to recently ELL OH ELL

• Like 2

wtf people here's so much awesome stuff and nobody comments? I'm off on a +1 spree weeee!

Its because no requests, no one really bothers to comment on art threads here if they're not giving out free art willy nilly

Edited by Maximum124
  • Like 1

Its because no requests, no one really bothers to comment on art threads here if they're not giving out free art willy nilly

MAN, I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A REQUEST SINCE PAGE... TWO

I'm living the life :') holla

As true as it's sad :[ Still love Deerlet's stuff tho <3

Miss, omg, why are you so cute, I can't even handle you ;w; thank you so much.

• Like 1