Sign in to follow this  
Silentdarkness1

Don't Starve memes/ragecomics/ect ect ect

psyk90913    20

Sorry if it's not soft but I can see only TeoSS69's pics and some of Spazmatic are consider truly meme. The other, how can they are meme, or even rage comic? (not claim it's funny or not, yet)^Like this one but the pigman face will be better instead of any character's face

Silentdarkness1    1161

Sorry if it's not soft but I can see only TeoSS69's pics and some of Spazmatic are consider truly meme. The other, how can they are meme, or even rage comic? (not claim it's funny or not, yet)^Like this one but the pigman face will be better instead of any character's face

...ow....Ow....Argh. Um.1. All the pictures show up on my end, so it's something wrong on your end.2. The one about the bad berries is more of a comic than a meme, obviously. All it needs to be, to be a rage comic, is feature blind stupidity, no storyline, and sh*t happening.

TeoSS69    2204

Don't mean to spam, but I just had to get this out there before I forgot[ATTACH=CONFIG]12613[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12614[/ATTACH]

Hahahaha [MENTION=21354]Willette[/MENTION] look at what you have started.

Hpfm2    44

how to upload? i clicked on attachment and it loaded.

Try to click on "insert image" and then look for it in your computer. That's what I usually do.

Craig_Perry    764

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12617[/ATTACH]

wait a second how did you get a hold of my screenshot from ages ago......I get that you edited it but er where did you get it?