Sign in to follow this  
Silentdarkness1

Don't Starve memes/ragecomics/ect ect ect

Silentdarkness1    1,160

To get away from the update woes some are having(me included), perhaps sharing and creating some meme-type stuff is in order. I'll open it with something from the DSGLC (Don't Starve Game Logic Compendium)post-61169-13764597594918_thumb.jpgSimple rules:1. It has to be Don't Starve related2. Really any form will do, fanart, stitched together comics from ingame screenshots(Modified speech.lua moments welcomed so long as it's not too far out there (Just be a little reasonable mk :3))

Wolf Gang    14

You are a little bit obsessed with Logic in video games.Obviously there aren't going to be logical things. The whole world of Dont starve isn't logical.

ARamblingSpider    1,536

You are a little bit obsessed with Logic in video games.Obviously there aren't going to be logical things. The whole world of Dont starve isn't logical.

But it's non logicalness is logical in a non logical way if you think it it logically in a non logical way.

simplex    2,608

Obviously there aren't going to be logical things. The whole world of Dont starve isn't logical.

?Don't Starve is a computer program, written in languages with formal semantics. How can it not be logical?
  • Like 2

Psionyx    0

?Don't Starve is a computer program, written in languages with formal semantics. How can it not be logical?

Oh my god. Hahaha. That made me laugh something fierce.

Schmeazle    23

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12399[/ATTACH]

How is 'more beard=more lives'? It's 'not freezing quite as fast'. Also it's 'off with the beard=more lives'.

TeoSS69    2,204

what's the font for these memes?

If you have to ask that, you shouldn't make memes.

Spyro    3

Go Team Krampus!

On Topic: Playing as Wolfgang in a nutshell.

Posted Image

Haha,that's actually kind of funny.

Silentdarkness1    1,160

Bwahahaha! Nice ones. Okay, a few things.1. Not neccessarily game logic memes.2. Don't use attachments, it seems to be broken for me at least.3. I just had a hilarious meme idea(It is to me, at least.) But it'll take a while to make. I'll make some lesser memes/comics and work on it in between them.

Lexicroft    77

put this into screen :"I don't know which one is worse, eating meat balls on day 212 or accidentally lit your walls"

Silentdarkness1    1,160

Hahah good one. Mine is a true story.

Posted Image

Le ouch.

Going to either start working on the great meme in my head, or a ragecomic thing. Maxwell Misadventures :3

moelbooy    16

I also have one i got no post-20731-13764597632304_thumb.jpg]post-20731-13764597633167_thumb.jpgtaking berries

post-20731-13764597634019_thumb.jpgpost-20731-13764597634853_thumb.jpgDie because if berrypost-20731-13764597635672_thumb.jpgMaybe not so good..
Edited by moelbooy