Don't Starve memes/ragecomics/ect ect ect

The gobbler -_- , is a mistakeI accidentally spawn it instead of deerclops , then in milisecond, I think to spawn deerclops to smash gobbler then smash meat effigyIt turned that not all mobs in DS hate gobbler so much :(

It's funnier when you think it pooped the deer. It's also terrifying.

post-3309-13764597800893_thumb.pngOne thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the mosquitoes will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I’d like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.”

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12854[/ATTACH]One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the mosquitoes will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I’d like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.”

I died to one of those once. Once.

*And here we see the member Ghostly venturing out of her natural habitat in the Art forum*

Made this a while ago, I'll just leave it here.

%7Boption%7D

This thread should be in the art forum....And the pic would have been better with Wolfgang but okay :/

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12918[/ATTACH]

That's how the cemetery set piece should've looked like. And damn i thought that evil flower was a spider.

Behind the tombstone above the first to the left. Is "find the purple gem" a thing now?

Yes , it's a thing now :DIt started in "For Narnia" , though it was accident >_<http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?25769-Don-t-Starve-memes-ragecomics-ect-ect-ect/page13I slip one in "This is Starve" too :phttp://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?25769-Don-t-Starve-memes-ragecomics-ect-ect-ect/page14

you know how i said there would be a mod fr gobblers pooping deerclops at some point... guess what Im working on

Hmmm...lightning hounds?
Didn't find those D: