Beefalos killed something i have never seen before?

was heading out to gather manure and i found like 5 beefalos around a corpse of some kind, there was one monster meat near its body. i have never seen it before it almost looked like a bear? it was face down so i couldn't see much but a bear is the only thing i can explain it as or maybe a hairy pig man since it was about the same size. perhaps the monster that gets you when it gets too dark? any ideas i am very curious

Werepigs. I had to learn the hard way what the moon cycle was for. :)

I too will now be keeping a keen eye on the moon cycles from now on after having my, in my eyes, amazing game from being cut short on Day 41 by them. You just can't out run them!

Lessons needed to be learnt from that.

i would really apreciate it it the devs would put some kind of counter or a tracker for the moon cycle ... i`m just a bit lazy to count how many nights it takes to be full moon but that would help a bit lol

if you put enough work into it and place the sight of your eyes upon the giant moon circle tracker right next to your day-/night-time circle, I am sure you will be surprised of how easy it actually is to follow the moon circle in this game, but be aware that it only shows up after sundown!

First time I experienced one was my first time going into a pig village, after watching Etho's letsplay I figured it would be safe... 10 seconds later you would find my sprinting for my life and watching them catch up to me. I managed to break away from all but one and somehow managed to take him down with a torch. Thats why im never going back to that village.

i would really apreciate it it the devs would put some kind of counter or a tracker for the moon cycle ... i`m just a bit lazy to count how many nights it takes to be full moon but that would help a bit lol

Do you mean in addition to the current icon that appears during the night? As in a countdown?

EDIT: Didn't even see the second page my bad haha

my god this game is awesome, i think day 40 has been my highest yet, but yeah werepigs! would be so cool if they would fight for YOU as were pigs, like maybe if you fed them and made an entourage just before the moon turned

- - - Updated - - -

my god this game is awesome, i think day 40 has been my highest yet, but yeah werepigs! would be so cool if they would fight for YOU as were pigs, like maybe if you fed them and made an entourage just before the moon turned