Wilson meets Wendy

This isn't my best fanart but i wanted to post this cause i thought it was funny XDbut I was recently playing Don't Starve and when i built a campfire, Wendy thought that the campfire was a "vision of hell" soooo i changed it up a little and i thought what would the conversation be like if it was just Wilson listening to her? well... here it is.post-59740-13764596352488_thumb.jpg

• Haha 1

I can disprove that.

Of course! You're the devil. Devils are far too corrupted, they're basically able to see anything that's as horrifying as hell itself. Anyway, I wasn't referring to your fantasies and dreams, these are actual things people have conversations about. Real talk.

Or.. Something about worms eating your skin, while you constantly regenerate, while burning while being blinded.. Huh.

This isn't my best fanart but i wanted to post this cause i thought it was funny XD

but I was recently playing Don't Starve and when i built a campfire, Wendy thought that the campfire was a "vision of hell" soooo i changed it up a little and i thought what would the conversation be like if it was just Wilson listening to her? well... here it is.

%7Boption%7D

Oh those facial expressions, brilliant! The joke is good too :D