Should we be worried about our items?

Bogpad

Now with the new patch closing in and its severe changes to several aspects of the game, I begin to think about what will happen to my current life. Until now, I never had issues with current worlds and updates, yet, I have a few questions.

Our inventory will get reduced to 10 from 14, so I guess it is advised to have some frees lots of inventory. then again, our first inventory bar will get changed from 8 to 10, so would it maybe better to have a completely free inventory for the update, so items won't get lost when the skillbar gets changed? Besides that, what to do with the items. as far as I remember, Kevin mentioned somewhere he changed the size of chests too, so more stuff fits in. Are the items I have in my current chests safe? will there be just more free slots next time I open them?

Should I put them just on the ground instead, or is it possible that items on the ground will vanish with the next patch?

what do you guys do with all your stuff before the next patch arrives?

Of course, dog attacks (and some other threats) increase in frequency and intensity with day count now, so if you are at like day 120 or so you are in for a couple of surprises :)

Wendy is on Day 124. Man oh man... I better make some extra log suits, just in case, and start polishing my two amulets. I hope figure things out before I use them both up.

So how tough are dogs compared to several pigmen? I'm guessing very. I hope this doesn't end up limiting the amount of days it's possible to survive too much :( I'm personally nearing 100 as well.

I agree too, bit worried about the dog problem... could we perhaps "give a dog a bone"? Or tame the darn thing so it doesn't tear my leg off.

Yeah.... I apologize in advance. Now that the mid-game content is starting to fill out, it's going to be a lot harder to get that far. :)

I really like your game. With mid game filling out is there any info floating around about your plans for the late game?

So how tough are dogs compared to several pigmen? I'm guessing very. I hope this doesn't end up limiting the amount of days it's possible to survive too much :( I'm personally nearing 100 as well.

Well it makes Wolfgang all the more important, since he does more damage and can handle more also.

I really like your game. With mid game filling out is there any info floating around about your plans for the late game?
how about some patience, my very young padawan? they only just started on the mid game content and you already ask for the late game stuff? Lean back, relax, and enjoy what the devs will throw at you!

Google chrome wont allow me to download dont starve on my mac book pro 15 inch, it says it does not support this application, any ideas why?

- - - Updated - - -

Google chrome wont allow me to download dont starve on my mac book pro 15 inch, it says it does not support this application, any ideas why?