Most useless item in the game?

Title says it all.Just say what you think is the most worthless item in the game and why. (An item that you can hold in your inventory.)The item I think is worthless is the Tentacle Spots. They are not renewable and it only has one crafting recipe which is the Feather Hat which only restores 2 Sanity per minute and makes birds appear more often and only lasts for a total of 8 days. Meh.

Broken Shells and Ham Bat. Spears are made out of renewable resources that are easier to obtain as the ham bat, doesn't spoil, and has the same stats. Ham Bat needs a buff and Broken Shells need a use.

But it ain't no useless

I think the ham bat is just a bit of a joke weapon in the game, not really a serious thing. Nitre annoys me. It's so abundant but has only one use that isn THAT useful at all.

I've heard somewhere they're going to be used to blow up walls to get treasure in lava caves.

That is True. Nitre needs more uses , What do you use Gunpowder for anyway?

Well most useless Items, Hambat and broken Shells for sure. Hambat is just a joke weapon, just as Pow(der) cakes are a joke food.

Broken shells will be given a use in the Future , maybe repairing armor. Well items for their current uses that are terrible are Stingers and Tentacle Spots.