I couldn't agree with you more. 

Mirror mirror on the wall

Where will it lead to my destiny fall

What is that I see? Is that a hand?

"Come through the mirror" A voice says

"You will soon understand"

(Sorry had to XD)

• Like 1

Don't ask what they're doing in the NY skyline during construction. It's a good place to discuss business when no one is around. :D I thought of this during one of my classes after seeing pics of the Big Apple in the early 1900's so why not throw these two gentlemen into the scene. 

Maxwell's outfit proved a pain to draw, especially his fedora; I couldn't manage it on his head so I simply sat it next to him. Wilson proved a challenge as well, especially with his sitting position.  This took around and hour or so to draw and another hour to do the lines with my crappy pen.

king_of_new_york__ink__by_treblestudios-

• Like 5

After reading a short story in English class about two classy gents who got themselves mixed up in the West and...well, ended up handcuffed together, I decided to draw this. I wonder how Maxwell or Wilson will take being stuck with one another when neither of them are very pleased with the current situation. What do you think...? ;)

I realize I forgot to sign it, and that's probably because I haven't officially finished it. I was going to erase the pencil, but it looked a little better darker. I dunno about how it turned out after I scanned it...

hearts_and_hands__ink__by_treblestudios-

• Like 2

Ahaha oh man Wilson looks so annoyed. Maxwell, dear, if you don't stop fussing it'll be a long ordeal for the both of you.

I love it!

Thank you ^ ^ Maxwell will learn his lesson sooner...or later. xD

Maxwell: This is all your fault, Wilson!

Wilson: Arguing over whose fault this is isn't gonna get us out of this mess.

Now that I got the obligatory lines out of the way, that is definitely a funny pic I can certainly see happening somehow. XD

That's why I drew it. ;)

Wilson is not amused.

No he isn't. Better find something to brighten his mood before he uses those cuffs as a weapon.