Sign in to follow this  
TrebleStudios

TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

Tesability    88

Why is it when I look at something that doesn't already have words on it, my mind ALWAYS thinks of something the character (if there is one) in the pic might say?

Right now, to me, it looks like he'd want to say "Ya know, if you have something to say, you might as well say it."

• Like 1

TrebleStudios    187

Why is it when I look at something that doesn't already have words on it, my mind ALWAYS thinks of something the character (if there is one) in the pic might say?

Right now, to me, it looks like he'd want to say "Ya know, if you have something to say, you might as well say it."

Happens to me all the time xD And yeah, I can see him saying that. 

JeMiChi    233

Geeze, the places Skype conversations can take you...

(img)

Haha, I love random comics like these! :D

The expressions are so amusing, that I'd love to see this with clean lineart (and maybe colours too) one day. 

Oh well, I love all the things you do, they always bring a smile on my face (well, unless they make me cry)! :D

• Like 1

Tulingu    1239

"...The King of Winter looked down on them as he walked down his own red carpet..."

Here's Maxwell for ya! Man, he is quite a piece of work; this took forever. I hope you all enjoy his presence on your desktop! :grin: If there is anything specific you all want for Wilson or whoever, let me know and I will be happy to make one! 

(img)

But it doesn't have the shape of a wallpaper... 1920x1080 is a really common resolution nowdays, 16:9 format. If we apply your picture as desktop wallpaper there will be black borders on the left and right.

Edited by Miss

TrebleStudios    187

Haha, I love random comics like these! :grin:

The expressions are so amusing, that I'd love to see this with clean lineart (and maybe colours too) one day. 

Oh well, I love all the things you do, they always bring a smile on my face (well, unless they make me cry)! :grin:

Glad you like these ^ ^ I try my best to make you all happy.

But it doesn't have the shape of a wallpaper... 1920x1080 is a really common resolution nowdays, 16:9 format. If we apply your picture as desktop wallpaper there will be black borders on the left and right.

I hadn't realized that until I had posted it and decided to use it myself. And when I decided that I should go back and fix it, it was like 1 AM and I was not going to spend another hour or so to redo the background...Sorry about that. Maybe the next one will be better. 

JeMiChi    233

Awww, be careful with that, you two..! You shouldn't disturb Maxwell's sleep, he needs rest too! >_<

And you don't want to make him mad..! >_<

• Like 1

TrebleStudios    187

Beatus and I made some ShrinkyDinks of Wilson and other's for a Christmas gift. Sadly, Maxwell's face got a little messed up because of the eraser I used and the poor little shadow guy got bent :( But I hope the certain someone we're sending these to doesn't mind. 

Pardon the crappy webcam! 

shrinky_dink_ds_by_treblestudios-d6wdh72

• Like 1

TrebleStudios    187

Hey, ya'll! Thought I should let you know that I'm working on an RP and art blog on tumblr. This will take a while seeing as it is like rocket science to figure this stuff out aside from comics, requests and school work. So I hope to see you there once it's finished! :D

• Like 1

TrebleStudios    187

I apologize for the lack of art lately. I have midterms that are vital I pass, so I have been and will be studying throughout the rest of the week until they are complete, Throughout Christmas break I will finish the next page if I am not busy with family. 

So hold tight, friends! I haven't forgotten about you. :D

Tesability    88

I'd rather you focus on the important stuff, such as your schooling, anyway. Despite what some people may think, you only have one shot at a lot of your grades, which do have an unfortunate impact on your future sometimes...

• Like 1

JeMiChi    233

That's so adorable that my heart is melting (and for some reason Maxwell's unamused expression makes it even cuter)! ^w^

Somehow I feel that she'll grow up to be a lot like her father (hopefully with a bit less interest in dark magic and stuff) :D

• Like 1