TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

First Wilson in the shower, and now this. Why?

It was supposed to be a sketch for anatomy practice, but I turned his seat into the Throne before I realized he wasn't wearing anything and the pic was already done. 

I'm laughing too much for all the comments in here..! xD

Anyway.. Maxwell looks really miserable in there, poor guy... >_<

I wonder, what is that flower doing in there..?

Refer back to Page 17 of King of Winter....

Why does he have to be naked?

Treble had not intended for it to be any pin up drawing. It was simply for anatomy practice. Besides, you learn anatomy by drawing nude figures in the first place. I don't ,mean to go on your butt about this, I was just a little frustrated by all the nasty comments flying around on my sister's thread. So please knock it off. ALL OF YOU.

Treble had not intended for it to be any pin up drawing. It was simply for anatomy practice. Besides, you learn anatomy by drawing nude figures in the first place. I don't ,mean to go on your butt about this, I was just a little frustrated by all the nasty comments flying around on my sister's thread. So please knock it off. ALL OF YOU.

Treble already explained this, also I was being funny there, nothing serious.

Treble already explained this, also I was being funny there, nothing serious.

Alright. Forgive my rudeness. I am just tired of hearing nasty comments about it all day at school. I really dontnwsnna make enemies, I am just easily irritated about this kinda stuff. Again, I apologize.

Refer back to Page 17 of King of Winter....

Maxwell and his baby girl Elizabeth in a bit of a blooper. It was entertaining to draw except for those damn hands.

(img)

Oh yeah, I remember the flower now! That page was the reason I found you on dA - the first thing I ever saw from your gallery, and it caught my attention instantly. I spent the rest of the day reading KoW. :grin:

I really love this picture! xD

Everything is so detailed and pretty! And funny! Looking at Maxwell's face makes me giggle. I'm sure he'll be a fine dad once he learns to keep all the dangerous things out of her reach..! xD

Edited by JeMiChi
  • Like 1

Oh yeah, I remember the flower now! That page was the reason I found you on dA - the first thing I ever saw from your gallery, and it caught my attention instantly. I spent the rest of the day reading KoW. :grin:

I really love this picture! xD

Everything is so detailed and pretty! And funny! Looking at Maxwell's face makes me giggle. I'm sure he'll be a fine dad once he learns to keep all the dangerous things out of her reach..! xD

He'll learn in time :D 

That's flattering to hear that it hooked you onto the story. Glad you enjoy the art here ^ ^

• Like 1