TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

So much awesomeness in here!!!

That new page is simply amazing, I love it! :D

And the cover image for that song (which is beautiful) brings back the feels from the ending of KoW. So sad, so so sad...

At least poor Wilson can finally rest...

• Like 1

So much awesomeness in here!!!

That new page is simply amazing, I love it! :grin:

And the cover image for that song (which is beautiful) brings back the feels from the ending of KoW. So sad, so so sad...

At least poor Wilson can finally rest...

Thank you very much. I'm glad you're pleased with the new page. 

And yes, Wilson can now rest in peace under the stone Maxwell forged with his own hands. 

Back to drawing stuff I've been waiting to do! :D I never got over this story, but I'm not here to make you all cry. I just wanted to do a bit of, say, "fan art" for myself, if you will. I hope you enjoy this and other things I might post while I take the rest of this Christmas break off from drawing comics and doing other things I've been craving the time for. 

your_keeper_by_treblestudios-d6zmxfk.png

• Like 2

Simply put: Wilson may take full advantage of the fact that Maxwell's not immortal anymore (at least, I'm assuming so).

Ah no. Sadly, Maxwell is still immortal, and he has to live without Wilson for eternity. As for Unfazed (which I assume that is what you are speaking of) Maxwell is still immortal. He still possesses Them. 

Ah! So much new art! And all so wonderful! 

Maxwell: "THOSE shoes with THAT dress?"

Wilson: "Maxwell pls"

Oh no, Maxwell saw me drawing..! >_<

Okay, maybe not... But whatever it is, Maxwell doesn't approve..! xD

You are one amazing artist, these just keep getting better and better! *is impressed*

Thank you both! :D I'm glad some people still lurk around here. It seems to have gotten quiet here lately. 

Yeah, the poor guy could use a bit of cheering up. Hell, if he gets out of there without being completely bonkers or one hell of a case of depression (or maybe both!), there won't be anything that can be done to kill Maxie's mood.

Honestly, I forgot what you are talking about xD