TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

I keep getting side tracked from KoW and end up doing other things. I'm sorry xD And I don't know why I keep putting him in this stupid coat when KoW is loaded with Maxwell's time consuming costume! 

Maxwell giving his best buddy a well deserved hug ^ ^ But I don't think Wilson wants a hug, from him, at least.

what_do_you_want_by_treblestudios-d6prf9

• Like 3

I keep getting side tracked from KoW and end up doing other things. I'm sorry xD And I don't know why I keep putting him in this stupid coat when KoW is loaded with Maxwell's time consuming costume! 
Maxwell giving his best buddy a well deserved hug ^ ^ But I don't think Wilson wants a hug, from him, at least.

Max is like: "Your hair smells nice" xD

• Like 1

Listen to this as you read.

It happened too fast to react. With wide eyes and wobbling legs, Wilson fell into the eyes of his keeper. He clung tightly to the other man's thick coat, for he could not stand unaided. Wilson choked on the blood that began to pour from his mouth as well as his throat as he attempted to speak. Tears rolled down his face as he weakly looked up at Maxwell whose face was flushed in horror. A sickening gargle sounded from the scientist as he attempted to speak again. Slowly, he began to lose his grip and he dropped into the snow with a plop.

Maxwell followed after, landing roughly on his knees. His whole body shook as tears came to his clearing eyes, and Maxwell gently took Wilson's cold, limp, and bloodied hand. Despite his attempts to remain collected, he felt powerless as the one he swore to protect breathed his last with a painless flow of tears.

“..Wilson...” Maxwell whispered as he brought the scientist's hand to his own lips. He cast his eyes down at Wilson's fear stricken face and placed a demonic, yet gentle hand over his eyes before stroking back his wild hair as Maxwell's own tears fell upon the earth. 

Along with this tears came a fresh fall of snow and the rising red-orange sun upon the crimson clearing. Even the new warmth of the sun felt cold to him ,as though it didn't exist. From behind the Puppet Master, Charlie staggered on her hands and lifted her gaze to the weeping. She was numb to death after hours of witnessing it, so Wilson's death did not faze her, but Maxwell's condition did. Never before had he been racked with such emotion that he would grieve openly.

For a moment, she refrained from speaking, unsure if Maxwell's condition was stable enough for him to reply. But common sense left her long ago. Clumsily, she crawled over to his side and reached out to Wilson, who rested close to the weeping master's lap. She jumped back in surprise as a loud and low growl sounded from Maxwell and he scooped the frozen Wilson into his arms and onto his bloodied lap.

“DON”T TOUCH HIM! HE'S MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!” 

The Puppet Master's voice broke into a heart-breaking wailing as he settled down again a few feet from Charlie. Wilson was long dead by now, but his keeper refused to accept this as the truth. 

Charlie sat back, “Maxwell...”

Maxwell barely had the energy to growl at her, He paid her no mind and continued to cradle the long dead scientist as the sun continued to rise. The light glinted off the blood that stained the snow, revealing the truth of the incident on all its glory.

cold__king_of_winter_finale_by_treblestu
  • Like 1

Even I can't deadpan a snarky comment on this one.

Tes? Rendered speechless? 0.o I didn't know it was that moving...I'm really glad that you enjoyed this. I work my butt off to please you all and I'm happy to know my hard work had paid off ^ ^ You all are so kind and supportive :D 

This...already is going to prove rather-interesting, considering where Wilson would be if Maxie's out. :3

Let's wait and see, shall we? > : 3

I'm excited for this new comic. I only hope it is as successful as King of Winter was.

BTW, are you still working on that other Fanfiction? I can't remember what it was called, but it had something to do with this Greater Hallucination and other things like that. I was really enjoying that ^ ^