TrebleStudios-Don't Starve Fan Art

Charlie yelped in pain as she was tossed to the ground like a rag doll. She moved slightly as crunching footsteps approached her. Before she could react, a sharp pain shot through the back of her skull as she was forced into an uncomfortable upright position by her thick hair. Adjacent to her, Maxwell stood tall as his dark eyes burned into her. 

“For what, you ask?” he growled. “ Don't be such a fool, Charlie. You may only be my babbling assistant, but I know your intelligence surpasses baby-talk!” 

Charlie winced. “I don't know what you're saying.”

Maxwell released her, causing her to flop into the slush of snow and blood. The demon growled and paced a few feet away. 

Charlie turned to face him. “Maxwell, please. You've done what you came to do...Let's just go..”

Maxwell laughed a devilish laugh and turned his black eyes on Charlie, but he said nothing. 

“Wilson is probably awake by now,” she stammered, trying to change the Puppet Master's wicked train of thought.

“Wilson,” Maxwell hissed, not in an unkind way. For a moment, Charlie thought she had gotten through to him. 

They sat in dead air for a few moments before footsteps began to slush again. Charlie's heart dropped as his eyes grew dark, and his fangs barred. The fur on his coat ruffled as though he had done it himself. Maxwell growled and turned his eyes to the shadow over his shoulder. 

From what the Puppet Master could see, the shade had thick, curled horns like that of a demon. It possessed a large build and wide, spiked shoulders. It said nothing as Maxwell challenged it. 

“Say, PAL,” he growled over his shoulder, “you're really pushing your luck. Turn back now or I may have to resort to drastic measures.”

The figure, obviously taken aback by the statement, took a step back, but to Maxwell, it took a step forward. He growled and spun around, blind to his actions. So blind that he remained unfazed when his demonic claws slit the throat of his victim. Maxwell never realized what he had done until Wilson fell into his arms.

checkmate__king_of_winter_page_20_by_tre

FINALE IN PROGRESS

• Like 1

OH NO MAXWELL YOU KILLED EVERYTHING THIS WONT BE EMOTIONALLY SCARRING AT ALL. Fantastic job as always! (im super late!)

Ah no worries. The FINALE is still being tweaked and I've barely begun the sketch. My school work had been piling up, so it'll be a little late.

Ah no worries. The FINALE is still being tweaked and I've barely begun the sketch. My school work had been piling up, so it'll be a little late.

Can't be late if there's no due date! But man do I know that feel of school work forever piling up on my corpse. xD haha

Hey @TrebleStudios, I'm just chiming in here to let you know that we've featured your fan art thread and your deviantART gallery on the Don't Starve official website! Thank you so much for creating such awesome Don't Starve fan art!

OH, MY GOODNESS! ARE WE ALL SANE HERE? 

There is seriously no Gif to explain my reaction. That's....oh my gosh! I'm so excited! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I dunno what else to say :'3 

I don't think anyone's lost their minds (yet) here, Trebs. Congrats. :3

Thankies, Tes! :3 Gah! I'm so happy! I'd do art in celebration, but I have homework to do. Hopefully I won't be up too late, and I'll try and do something for it :D

BTW, how's that Wilson coming that you did a while back? I was really enjoying that :)

Alrighty, guys. I wan to begin working on a storyboard for a musical-like scene I came up with the other day. So, I need some voice actors. I need a William Carter, but he needs to be able to sing preferably with an English accent. It's okay if he can't, doing the dialogue is fine because I have the original song, it just seems to suit an older Maxwell and not a William. Also, someone who could pull of a 60 year old man :D I have the dialogue and stuff written and on my computer, so If anyone is interested, help me find a way to get it to you. And I'm in no rush, so if you are trying for William, take all the time you need to learn the song (I will send the file to you).